Reviews for What The Hell!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/10/2012

Adored it, very funny and great fic!
Ace-Garnet chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
really funny
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
O.o Kaiba threw a party? that's kinda impossible...

So cute
YamiNoHikari chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
i don't think that it had a horrible ending,it's actually cute the way the two lovebirds would share the chocalate while kissing at the same time.

See ya!XD
Winter88 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw... I thought this story was good!
YaoiFan17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
It was very good and very sweet. One of my favorite pairings. However, It did confuse me at some points Like when Bakura had memory issues and then all of a sudden it's like he'd been doing it all his life. Also, the ramdom phrases of japanese were kind of anoying. But all together it was very good. It did have the feeling of being rushed though. It would have made a very good chapter fic actually and have given you room to explain the situation and get into the other characters relationships mentioned in the end.
Tim-Tam chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I wanna edit! Lol that's all I have to say XD
Jjinks chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
It was good. I though the ending was fine. I didn't understand the chocolate comment at first but it made sense at the end.
setokaibalover25 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Nice story! I thought it was cool and funny! It was also rather,HOT! Bye now!N'cha!
Jadira chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I really liked this story, especially the's funny how they keep walking in on the guys. I can't wait to read more of your other stories. (if you have any.) Don't listen to me, I'm sugar high, I don't know what's goin on...
Demytasse chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
O! Well written!
teka chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
ICU(im craking up) I love this fic. HAHAHHAHAHAHAXD!
lil gothic chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I love the way u had Bakura act in this fic, its so cute! please write up more!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Lol so funny…Bakura first think the dream wasn’t real then there’s some reality to it…and then Seto walking in on them …just priceless
ophiucha chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Good and funny, it was. Darkshipping forever!

“Nah, it will give him some ideas for Otogi and his pup.”

Be he with both of them? That would save me the time I suppose of having to write puppyshipping, mastershipping, and snareshipping seperatly... so... go Petshipping!

May the fanfiction force be with you, Fire Stone.