Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
You rock. _ Wicked sweet. I suddenly crave cherries now. o_O;
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
AW! SO CUTE!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Oh...my...gawd...that was the cutest thing I've ever read. I loved it. Aside from being just...too sweet for words, you did such a great job writing BB and Raven. Great job on the imagery too...I was really seeing the whole fic play out in my head. But yeah..the dialogue was probably the best part. You really captured that wierd relationship that BB and raven share as well as their quirky personalities (appropriately aged a few years too!). I loved it...might go re-read it a few more times...can't wait for more!
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
"Rather pathetic, pointless fluff." Ach hm? That was deinitely not rather pathetic; it was excellent, adorable, cavity-inducing fluff that this section doesn't have enough of. Seriously, I haven't read something involving the Beast Boy and Raven pairing this cute and well-written for quite a long while. Man...there are so many great moments in this fic: I loved the Robin mask stealing. That was indeed a brilliant plan. lol the image of Robin going out in a flowery mask is hilarious. Raven does come up with good dares. And tying a knot with your tongue with a cherry stem is certainly not an easy feat. Kudos to Beast Boy for mastering the task.

I especially liked this bit:

"She has this body and grace that’s almost like a dancer, but when she’s angry she can move faster, and hit harder than any fighter, like, she can be fierce like fire but when you look at her you think of snow. One minute she’s so blank you think she can’t feel, but the next you see a flash—a really, really quick one—of emotion, but that emotion is so…so intense, that it stays with you longer than a regular smile would. Sometimes I can’t decide whether I want to chuck something at her, or whether I want to—she’s just amazing.” What a great depiction of Beast Boy feelings for Raven.

Awesome fluff :).

This will definitely be added to the C2. I lood forward to more of your work!
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Okay, 1) I loved the story 2)loved the way it was written 3)thought that parts of it were hysterical (Cy in the morning, poker, Robin in the flower mask) 4) those parts were pure genius 5) I want a sequel and 6)I loved the flamethrower comment! I've heard a lot but that was the best I've heard yet!
pqweurpqwerzxasdf chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
"Rather pathetic, pointless fluff."

Nonsense, that was badass, and funny as hell to boot. Write some more like that!

-Diffusion
Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow, that was so..so...KAWAII! I think I'll try that test, even though the whole idea of it is kind of unsettling or just wierd. Hey, i'll try it anyway. I'mm always up fof a challenge...sometimes. It depends.

Loved the story

Pringles,

cade
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
The most awesome thing Ive read all day. MORE PLEASE!
Free-Desert-Wind chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow.

That was awesome. I laughed out loud several times. Your fic was very cute.

I love your writing style. Your humor is ever so subtle, but still very much there. I liked the little references and such very much.

Beast Boy said l33t. Thanks for making my day.

I enjoyed reading this very much. I think I'll try making a knot out of a cherry sometime...

~Coco
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
lol, this was so awesome! i loved it! it's funny, it's cute, it's fluffy... it gave me a craving for cherries:S lol.

btw, i love the song cherry lips! it's cool
dragoon-bane chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
this is one of those few stories that will guarente to make any bb&rae fan to squeel. ...or maby that's just me... LOVE the story!
Raven's Faithful Sidekick chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
NOT POINTLESS! DEFINITELY NOT POINTLESS! I love that you wrote this fic, because:

1) I'm a sucker for fluff

2) Rae X BB is the way to go!

I really like it alot! Okay? So, don't be like that. It was awesome!
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
omg that was totally wicked awsome oneshot!
The Mad Shoe chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*Happy sigh* This fic was just wonderful.
KellyClarkstonGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i would type a really good comment here, but I have a cramp. Great story
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »