Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
quillmaster14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow...that was...holy...dang...I'm speechless. You certainly know how to keep a reader on the edge of her seat. Now, Robin's mask dare was completely hilarious. The whole fic was fanstastic excellent excellent work.
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hello! Nice to meet you. I have to say, this is one of the best BB/Rae one-shots I've ever read. I found a link to it on the RBSU boards and, wow, all I can say is wow. You took a rather cliche idea (the cherry stem and the truth or dare) and re-created it in a brilliant new way that completely made it work. A, 10/10, total wonderful fic. I loved it.

BB and Rae were very in character, Cyborg too. And that whole thing with Robin's mask made me laugh like there was no tomorrow. And I have to say this part:

“Because I wouldn’t feel so guilty eating him when all the food runs out on the island.”

He blinked, “ Okay, that wasn’t uber disturbing or anything…How do you know all the food is going to run out any way?”

“Because the food always runs out.”

“Unless you’re on Gilligan’s island.”

“…Yes Beast Boy…unless you’re on Gilligan’s island.”

Dude. That line made me laugh for a good five minutes. Major, major props. You're going on my favorites list without a doubt!

Always nice to read a fellow BB/Rae author. This was a great fic, and I hope you write another one. Major kudos, and good-day.

Thanks for the good read.
TTfanatic1089 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was good!really really good!i liked it a kept them in character well. it should be turned into an was great.i just cant describe it, all i can say is that it was were good ideas for was funny 's reaction was also funny. wow, you should really write more fics like that. i cant wait for the next one you write more!
Wrathchylde chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very nice. I'm glad to see a well written one-shot for a change. Some author's think that writing a one-shot is a reason to be lazy. Glad to see you're not one of them.
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Brilliant, truly, great story, wonderful story, write more...

RLBB chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aw, ur story was really sweet. For ur first attemt of a one-shot, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give u a 12 sine I luved it plus I love the Raven and Beast boy pairing _
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This was good. I like it. BBRae! keep writing! ALL HAIL THE BUTTERED MILK!
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very fasinating, I loved it. Please make more

Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
OMG! This was so cute. Everyone was totally in character. This is my fav Teen Titans couple! I love beast boy! He's so adorable!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I love this story... I really do... BBXRae all the way... I can't do that cherry test, I would be at it till I die. . Thanks for a great read.
Bob42 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wow holy %&* that was tense more must have more wow
someone chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
this was spectacular! very descriptive. i like it!
me chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
aw. that was really good.
KTHunter chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Actually, I loved it. I laughed most of the way through it. I could really see the characters in my head as if they were on the screen. Good job!
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
"These four things I know are true. Royce Clayton is the worst batter I've ever seen. The rookie of the year was named for a reason. I've got to switch around the way my room is designed and I'm Max Kellerman, and yet all is well in my world."- Max Kellerman

Good story. A rather unusual story, but a good one nonetheless.

Keep up the good work.