Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
LoCaD chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Basic Rule: I am from Germany, so expect no perfect English.

oww that was one of the sweetest Things i ever read.

i love that Pairing. *waves BB/Rae Banner*

no seriously they were total, in Character and i can actually see that happening. good work

and inbetween the Humor parts, were good placed hehe

Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aha! That was one of the best things I've ever read!

You're amazing! I loved it!
SparkyX chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Dude! This fic r0x0rs my b0x0rs! Man, I love it so much! Raven and BB was so in-character. It was totally flawless! Even though I can't see their expressions, but I can imagine how funny Cyborg looks after he saw the whole thing!

Ahahaha! Please write more. You're easily one of my favourite BB/Rae authors! :D
TheUbu chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Awesome! I love the BBxRae fluffieness!

The story was well thought out and well written. Good job! Keep writing.
singitloud chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I thought it was sweet. I have to admit, I did smile and giggle.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Adorable. All teenage cliches rolled into one fic. Any out-of-character actions are explained. Honest, real, great- I like this.
quillmaster14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow...that was...holy...dang...I'm speechless. You certainly know how to keep a reader on the edge of her seat. Now, Robin's mask dare was completely hilarious. The whole fic was fanstastic excellent excellent work.
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hello! Nice to meet you. I have to say, this is one of the best BB/Rae one-shots I've ever read. I found a link to it on the RBSU boards and, wow, all I can say is wow. You took a rather cliche idea (the cherry stem and the truth or dare) and re-created it in a brilliant new way that completely made it work. A, 10/10, total wonderful fic. I loved it.

BB and Rae were very in character, Cyborg too. And that whole thing with Robin's mask made me laugh like there was no tomorrow. And I have to say this part:

“Because I wouldn’t feel so guilty eating him when all the food runs out on the island.”

He blinked, “ Okay, that wasn’t uber disturbing or anything…How do you know all the food is going to run out any way?”

“Because the food always runs out.”

“Unless you’re on Gilligan’s island.”

“…Yes Beast Boy…unless you’re on Gilligan’s island.”

Dude. That line made me laugh for a good five minutes. Major, major props. You're going on my favorites list without a doubt!

Always nice to read a fellow BB/Rae author. This was a great fic, and I hope you write another one. Major kudos, and good-day.

Thanks for the good read.
TTfanatic1089 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was good!really really good!i liked it a kept them in character well. it should be turned into an was great.i just cant describe it, all i can say is that it was were good ideas for was funny 's reaction was also funny. wow, you should really write more fics like that. i cant wait for the next one you write more!
Wrathchylde chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very nice. I'm glad to see a well written one-shot for a change. Some author's think that writing a one-shot is a reason to be lazy. Glad to see you're not one of them.
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Brilliant, truly, great story, wonderful story, write more...

Shadow
RLBB chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aw, ur story was really sweet. For ur first attemt of a one-shot, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give u a 12 sine I luved it plus I love the Raven and Beast boy pairing _
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This was good. I like it. BBRae! keep writing! ALL HAIL THE BUTTERED MILK!
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005