Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
fallenangel 234567 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Tht was totally adorable. And Raven was like hilarious and Beastboy was Beastboy ;-)3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was awesome you know so cool about the cherry thing
Audrey chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was An AMAZING story! I loved all the little details that made me smile. Great job!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
just adorable
MusicalMelody001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Went to the store and bought three containers of cherries. Black, Mari chino (spelling?), and the candied. Awesome story!
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
What? nah this was really great :) not pathetic at all unless you wanted something nitty gritty, heart wrenching and angsty. it was pretty cute and refreshing to get a believable mature beast boy. so 8/10 because there are no perfects
detrametal chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
a really nice story with an amazing change from happy to scarred BB
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was absolutely adorable! I've never read any TT fanfiction before, but I'm sure glad I started with this one! I could just hear them saying the dialogue in my head. Very IC. Well done!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh, HELL, no! NOT pathetic. NOT pointless. I loved this! And I'm not much of one for fluff, ordinarily.

That he kept at it so doggedly shows how much he cares for her.

That she LET HIM keep at it ... well, I don't think we have any trouble filling in the blanks.

Good work!
xpetunia chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omg.
This is an adorable and wonderful TT fanfic. ( Although some minor typing errors but that doesnt really matter. ) Love it how you showed Beast boy an Raven get to know each other for hours. Just. Really. Sweet. Keep up the great work ;)
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So cute! Love this!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story had its funny moments.
DusksDarkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Very sweet. The characters were portrayed wonderfully though the way you portrayed Beast Boy was by far the best. I really enjoy your writing style and find it almost addicting. Great story!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Is it true? About the cherry stems and being a good kisser? Wow, just imagining it seems hard to do...
And wow, this story was so interesting! I really liked the whole Truth and Dare thing, and how the results of it were shown in the morning after. Cyborg's confusion was really hilarious! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013