Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
detrametal chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
a really nice story with an amazing change from happy to scarred BB
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was absolutely adorable! I've never read any TT fanfiction before, but I'm sure glad I started with this one! I could just hear them saying the dialogue in my head. Very IC. Well done!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh, HELL, no! NOT pathetic. NOT pointless. I loved this! And I'm not much of one for fluff, ordinarily.

That he kept at it so doggedly shows how much he cares for her.

That she LET HIM keep at it ... well, I don't think we have any trouble filling in the blanks.

Good work!
xpetunia chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omg.
This is an adorable and wonderful TT fanfic. ( Although some minor typing errors but that doesnt really matter. ) Love it how you showed Beast boy an Raven get to know each other for hours. Just. Really. Sweet. Keep up the great work ;)
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So cute! Love this!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story had its funny moments.
DusksDarkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Very sweet. The characters were portrayed wonderfully though the way you portrayed Beast Boy was by far the best. I really enjoy your writing style and find it almost addicting. Great story!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Is it true? About the cherry stems and being a good kisser? Wow, just imagining it seems hard to do...
And wow, this story was so interesting! I really liked the whole Truth and Dare thing, and how the results of it were shown in the morning after. Cyborg's confusion was really hilarious! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Totally adorable.
crazedduke chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this was actual enjoyable if you can make a sequel I would be more than happy to read it your protrail of the characters was wonderful
Ellie717 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I read this quite a few years ago, and it's one of the few stories that I've actually remembered clearly and I decided to reread it. I love your writing style, I love the idea of this story, I love the way you portrayed Beast Boy and Raven... Everything is amazing. Great job!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
-dies- The cute. I can't.
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
loved it so much it was ... fluffy but good fluff just enough smirks and sarcasm to make it purrfect(kinda like wat BB did)
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm a pretty pathetic person when it comes to cherries — I hate them, and I can't do the knot, so I'm pretty much like Raven.

Any who, to the point, this fic was adorable and beautifully written!

-Irey West-Wayne
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was very thorough and covered a lot of ground. In fact, it was quite a ride and I'm so glad you took the time to create Beastboy's and Raven's relationship gradually and believably, rather than simply declare that the relationship exists. This wasn't fluff, but rather a nice exploration of character interaction. Raven was very in-character, and I like the way you portrayed her thought process. Just as their feelings were about to come to the surface, she thinks, "This? There wasn't supposed to be a this!" I love the panic at her loss of control.

Occasionally, you mentioned some strange emotional concepts. For example : "mingled impatience and amusement". I'm not sure, but those might be contradictory and I have a hard time imagining Raven feeling both at once. Just nitpicking, for sake of being thorough. Great job on the story!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »