Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was pretty SWEET don't ya think
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This. Was. Awesome. Just brilliant. Probably one of the best BB/Rae fics I've read
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
so freaking adorable
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
squeal squeal squeal, at the end I had this ridiculous little cheesy grin on my face, I love Garbage.
QuotingLife chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic and this pairing. Amazingly well written, and it describes them perfectly. I can not put into words how much I love this.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That. Was. Awesome.
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awesomee! i love thisss
gaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I can't even begin to describe how much I adore this story and couple~

You did a mind-blowing job on each of the characters; I felt like I was seeing an actual episode in my head. ouo

The parts that especially had a strong impact on me were 1) the intense moment just before they kissed (I thought it was going to be a deep, passionate kiss, so I definitely wasn't expecting Raven to pull him in like that! That's what made it a great twist, though. :)) and 2) the part where Cyborg started asking questions about everything (That part just killed me! xD).

So, to put it in short, this story was perfect according to my standards. n_n
Persnickety Peacock chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this. 3
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Certainly a nice little one-shot on a typical teenage past-time.

The topic was based around humour and romance, and you definetly pulled a few laughs out of me. I think the character triats exhibited by the characters were well written and matched their respected parties perfectly.

Good work indeed. :D
Tony555 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
loved it awesome
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awesome story.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Can I have a flamethrower? Mine blew up DX
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it! And I love beast boy and raven as a couple! BUT! I don't like flame throwers... Unless i'm the one holding it that is! Even if you don't get this, I'll ask if you have plans on wrighting another story like this one, you rock at this!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOVE the story! really greaT! tnx for writin it!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »