Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Certainly a nice little one-shot on a typical teenage past-time.

The topic was based around humour and romance, and you definetly pulled a few laughs out of me. I think the character triats exhibited by the characters were well written and matched their respected parties perfectly.

Good work indeed. :D
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
loved it awesome
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awesome story.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Can I have a flamethrower? Mine blew up DX
stephanie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it! And I love beast boy and raven as a couple! BUT! I don't like flame throwers... Unless i'm the one holding it that is! Even if you don't get this, I'll ask if you have plans on wrighting another story like this one, you rock at this!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOVE the story! really greaT! tnx for writin it!
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Your characterization is amazing. The entire fic, I could hear their voices saying the words.

I really enjoyed reading this; it was the perfect mixture of realistic and fluff. Well done!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Why would someone flame your story? I loved it!
Elizabeth-Ana chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, what are you talking about? This was really, REALLY good!
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That really was a really cute story. I love the Raven/BB pairing, and this one was just amazing! Great job, and KUDOS!
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Really cool. loved it _
nekoken chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Hey who doesn't love Pointless fluff if it contains BB and Rae I actually rather Liked this story. though I think some of BB's questions could have been better. But hey you cant have everything, this would be a great begging to a story or maybe middle of a story. Have them hide there relationship and have the others find out about it or something. get Raven to practice with the cheery steams a bit. who knows where it could lead
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Awesome story. I loved it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009