Reviews for Of Cherries and Daring
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
-dies- The cute. I can't.
Blair Fallen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
loved it so much it was ... fluffy but good fluff just enough smirks and sarcasm to make it purrfect(kinda like wat BB did)
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm a pretty pathetic person when it comes to cherries — I hate them, and I can't do the knot, so I'm pretty much like Raven.

Any who, to the point, this fic was adorable and beautifully written!

-Irey West-Wayne
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was very thorough and covered a lot of ground. In fact, it was quite a ride and I'm so glad you took the time to create Beastboy's and Raven's relationship gradually and believably, rather than simply declare that the relationship exists. This wasn't fluff, but rather a nice exploration of character interaction. Raven was very in-character, and I like the way you portrayed her thought process. Just as their feelings were about to come to the surface, she thinks, "This? There wasn't supposed to be a this!" I love the panic at her loss of control.

Occasionally, you mentioned some strange emotional concepts. For example : "mingled impatience and amusement". I'm not sure, but those might be contradictory and I have a hard time imagining Raven feeling both at once. Just nitpicking, for sake of being thorough. Great job on the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was pretty SWEET don't ya think
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This. Was. Awesome. Just brilliant. Probably one of the best BB/Rae fics I've read
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
so freaking adorable
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
squeal squeal squeal, at the end I had this ridiculous little cheesy grin on my face, I love Garbage.
QuotingLife chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic and this pairing. Amazingly well written, and it describes them perfectly. I can not put into words how much I love this.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That. Was. Awesome.
nikkideephantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awesomee! i love thisss
gaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I can't even begin to describe how much I adore this story and couple~

You did a mind-blowing job on each of the characters; I felt like I was seeing an actual episode in my head. ouo

The parts that especially had a strong impact on me were 1) the intense moment just before they kissed (I thought it was going to be a deep, passionate kiss, so I definitely wasn't expecting Raven to pull him in like that! That's what made it a great twist, though. :)) and 2) the part where Cyborg started asking questions about everything (That part just killed me! xD).

So, to put it in short, this story was perfect according to my standards. n_n
Persnickety Peacock chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love this. 3
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Certainly a nice little one-shot on a typical teenage past-time.

The topic was based around humour and romance, and you definetly pulled a few laughs out of me. I think the character triats exhibited by the characters were well written and matched their respected parties perfectly.

Good work indeed. :D