Reviews for Kids Say the Darndest Things
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You say this was a true story? That's HILARIOUS!
Kupo3.0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHAHA

hysterical, found it on a community thing

pretty good, now i might just want to write one! lol
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
oh my gawd *laughs uncontrollably* that was hilarious..true story..that must have been uh interesting
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
heh. that was really funny!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LOL. I woulda imagined Yuffie saying something equally as bad, hehe. I liked this, cute, and (true story, eh?) I believe yah! I happen to have a perverted 6 year-old cousin...it's very disturbing, let me tell you. Very.

N-e-ways, great job! You got mad skillz, yo.
sky.scapes chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
True story huh?

That's kinda cool...

That was so random like, I loved this.

I can just imagin what they look like.

Is the mom Kairi?
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
LOL. kids say the darndest things! this was funny XD
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Cute.

Who's the mother?
Alice Lee Winkerfish chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Heehee, that's funny, very short, but it'll make anyone laugh for 30 seconds or so
Muffy chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I LOVED this fanfic. It was AWESOME! I mean dude I loved the part "My mommy has those too." This is a true story. This was a funny story.
Zumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Because I've taken it upon myself to read and review everyone of your stories during my curse of insomnia, here I am. Zumi the Great. Zumi the Awesome-est. Zumi the Meanie. (Yes, I take great pride in that last one, given to me by one of my best friends.)

But I'm not supposed to talk about me, I'm supposed to review you story. So, I shall _;

Firstly, you have been blessed with great writing skills. Beyond great. I dunno how to explain. *Fidget-ness* It runs smoothly, it's not redundent, no spelling or grammatical errors that I can see. And of course there's always to the story line.

Is that really a true story? Because I find that hilarious. And I can picture a little kid (especially a six year old boy) saying that.

Great story, as usual.

Lotsa love, tya ta, 'til next time,

Zumi [the Meanie]
AngelKairi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I thought I'd R&Rd this one... oh well. NO FLUFF! But still so funny, Ann.

LOVE YOU ANN!
LeLaAnn chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Ann! I love u! And this is lovely. I like it!
Depressed Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hehehehe. That is so cute. True too. Kids... I was one once, but that was a long time ago or so it seems. I may only be fifteen but I feel forty. When tragedy strikes you usually end up feeling older than you are. I absolutely loved this.

Always keep your inner child safe.

Mizuki Kurenaida

PS: If you are wondering why I'm using a different penname it's because my old account Mizukithepanda was terminated for some reason unknown to myself.
january blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2005