Reviews for In Death We Trust
Jade chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
I have finished reading this whole story, and I have a few things I would like to say.

1) Good job, at first I didn't think this x-over would work, but it did.

2) Thank you for killing off Sasha, what a dumb a$$.

3) The story line was believable, and the plot was better then the show.

4) I like how you removed Catlin from the story, and replaced her with Stacy.

All in all, job well done.
Ne'ith5 chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
Well I read to chapter 19, and the story was fairly engrossing, Sydney was a bit too much like Sasha, rebellious and rude a lot of the time but that made her real you don't have to like the character to see its worth.

Morgana was ok, I definitely like her better than Caitlin or Lillie. And of course Sonny had to die, he was the only black character there. Also what are you going to do with Frank? And how are you going to explain Sonny death?

So what happens next? This doesn't seem like the end. In case you couldn't tell I liked the story. Good job.
Pinkypop22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow this was fun.

Being both a Kindred fan and a wrestling fan it was interesting to see how you put the two together.

I hope to see more in this story soon.
Stratusfied247 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Thanks for the comment, DragonWriter. Actually, no it was not seeing Blade : Trinity that sparked the idea. I've got a long history of AU'ing wrestlers for crossovers, so one night, my best friend and I came up with this massive crossover after watching Kindred. Triple H in Blade is QUITE far from Triple H as a Ventrue LoL
NateSean chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Wow...Sydney's a...what's the word...rhymes with itch? I'll think of it later.

Anyway, I like this so far. I'll admit I don't know one wrester from the other, but I recognize some of the bigger onces like Ric Flair and Chyna. I just don't know who would fit in to what clan better so I won't judge there.

Incidently was it seeing Triple H in Blade Trinity that gave you the idea?