Reviews for Shoot
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
FANTASTIC! I loved this take on how Elena got in there and I particularly loved how Reno reacted to her hitting him XD that just made me laugh, and it was curiously in character for him. A great job all around; the description of Elena was superb, and poor old Rude, suffering through. Thanks so much for writing it ) blessed be!
Grand Spark chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Ohh! I like this a lot! Your stories are always so origional and creative. I liked the last "test" too. I was kinda surprised that neither Rude nor Reno passed it, either. I guess even Turks have a soft side, eh?
Firestarter chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
smiles
Sonnie chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Elena's one of my favorite characters, and I love it when she hits Reno when he's being a jerk, even though I like him, too. This fic shows Elena's business side. Go illyna!
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Hey! It's Elena! She's a little off, but are any of my favs normal? Well written!
kazeno on infinite absence chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
You're going into FF7? Yay!

ps: What kinda pairing are you planning to write, anyway? I mean other than neutral non-pairing-stuff fics...
Satsuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
you wrote this? i read this awhile ago but lost the page! i loved this! reno is so spiffy and it was a wonderful concept.
Kallah chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Why'd it take me so long to read this? Nice work!
An-Gi Kitty chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Yes! I finally found a fanfic that dealt with Elena being recruited for the Turks! Great job! A few grammar errors here and there, but it doesn't detract from the story experience. I'd love to see more FF7 work from you!
Quistis Kinneas chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Oh! Oh! WOOOOOO! GOOOOOO ELENA! This rocked :)
AngelSamantha chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
COOL!
Bronze Warlock chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Liking it, liking it...very nice work.
Waz chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Hey.. cool. It's really readable,and the kiddie tied to the chair was just evil.. ..*grins*

Please, write more Turk stuff!
Casey Crystal chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
*waits...then takes a quiet but large breath* KEWL! I tried one of these but failed. Awesome job, everyone was in charactor, it was just KEWL! I liked that part where they underestimated her in the beginning.
Reese chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Cool! I liked your story! It's really cool!