Reviews for Confusion and Love
Please make a new chap
Soul of a Raven chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
PLEASE Update!
Soul of a Raven chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Raven Arella Logan chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
HURRY !
browneyedbaby17 chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Okay, so I know that you haven't updated since '06, but I just read your story and I think that if you ever feel like continuing with it, you should update. I think your story is so cute!
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
I read your story and liked what you've written so far. I don't imagine you will be finishing it, but I'm still glad I found it. I'll be checking out your other stories as well.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
PLEASE! please...I reveiwed. (smiles) Not working. Just make sure that the couple is BBRae!
ravanwolf chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
YAY! I really love this story. It's very well written. I like pidgeons too, but that's a different story. Threaten more people to review, I figure there's not nearly enough reviews for this great fic.
Juno0712 chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Awesome story dude! Please continue! D Update when ya can

Forever-Doing-Homework
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
This story rocks! You are a great author-luvin all ur stories. Sorry that i dont have any ideas at the moment;wait,incorperate a song! It's another part of Earth she can learn. Try "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. Good Luck!

Raven Arya
Draco Blade chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
It occured to me that I could just copy and paste "I love your story, please continue!" on all of these reviews. But I figure I"m gonna be a geek and make each one special :P

I love your story, please continue!
Aldalena chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Good story. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Cute. Remember, there is no such thing as too much fluff! :)
LesPaul12 chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
i like it. so updtae it

ben
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
this is a good story exept...raven is a mystic!A MYSTIC!

ben