Reviews for So Sayeth the Hologram
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
That was incredibly beautiful and emotional. You are a very talented writer, and I love reading all of your stories.
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
poor Doc! *sniff* sorry its like 3:30am and im in a crying mood...aaanyway...great fic as always! keep up the good work!
Jesse chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Beautiful story.

I would love to be able to post this on my website (I have a Doc/Seven site). If you read this, and don't mind me posting it, would you let me know? It's a really great story.

Sparks chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
oohhh, very cool. I love! The doctor has been too messed around recently, and this rectified (some of) that.
Sailorcelestial chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Awww.. poor Doctor... well, I havent been watching this season. ::sniffles:: I know, Im terrible, Im horrible, but I havent! So I knew nothing about what you were talking about.. but its still a great piece, and I love it
Ruse chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
So sad. I feel so bad for Doc since "that" episode. Very well written. Excellent work.
Mylinae chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
How can anyone have anything but endless sympathy for the Doctor after that? Very, very good.
Amerasu Ship-Born chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Powerful. That's all I can really say.
Janey chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Oh, Starbaby! Everytime. You get me everytime!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
God, you did it again! You have this uncanny ability to take joy, pain, and a bit of humor and wrap it all up in a story that never fails to give me chills. This one is no exception! I feel so bad for the Doc - he just deserves more. I love this story, like I love everything you write.