Reviews for The Love for someone so Cold
dani's random fox chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Hiya, I've only seen the first DVD of Argento Soma but I love it already. Your story is pretty good but you have a few mistakes.

You keep switching between past and present tense. I think past would be the easiest to do. You also have a few spelling and grammatical errors. You forget to put that thing in when you say "I've" or "I'd".

Watch out for your character! She seems really submissive. You don't want her to seem weak, do you? If I walked into a strangers room and got caught, I'd be embarressed not sad. I might cry FROM embarressment but never because my feelings were hurt. But I'm not Iru.

Ryu seems a bit OOC to me, especially in the first chapter when he's like, "I just dont want you to get hurt" or whatever he should've said something a little more...manly.

But don't sweat it, I'm sure if you fix the first and second chapters that you might get more reviews. You are extremely lucky, there's only 10 stories on Argento Soma. If Argento Soma has many fans, then yours could become overwhelmingly popular. I hope you don't give up on this story or take anything I said offensively. (In case you haven't noticed, my spelling is atrocious)

Please continue, and update soon. Cause right now, it's 2006, and you haven't updated in about a year. I'll be looking forward to it,

dani's random fox
StormyKate chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I love this fic! Please continue : )
Haru-Yoshioka chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
*claps hands* You are doing very well for a first-time FF writer. Please continue this story, you have me hooked, lol!