Reviews for Lost Souls
emmazelda chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Keep going!
mars80808 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
omg! please update this fic. its amazing!
Flaireboyant chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
This is an amazing story! I know this is probably like six years too late since you last updated in 2006... BUT! Could you pretty pretty PLEASE update this! It's a great story!
Soo... I hope you consider updating!
evilblackfirefox chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
You must update! i love this story and i will be very sad if you dont update anymore. so plez update...plez!
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Grew into a scythe? Alchemy can't make things grow, just reshape.
Empress Arginett chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
The more I read about your character, the more I feel like you MUST know me...

Although you probably don't really care, I'll tell you anyway;

-My names abby

-I play the clarinet(net entirely relevant, i know)

-I have a Needle-Phobia

-I've taken karate

-I'm ADHD

and that is why i get this weird deja vu feling whenever i read about this Abby character of yours.

other subject ; I love your story so far, and im sure it'll just get better. good job!
Rocking Phillip chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
i love this story
lol chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
i just found this, and i am obsessed i'm going to be checking everyday for an update now! so u better update! Also did Ed loose his memories or something, or is he just in a trance...?

Anywho keep up the amazing work i can't wait for the next chapter!
Mystic Farie chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Im sorry but this story seems to have nothing to do with fma... at all... i think it would be great as a seperate story not as a fanfiction, again im sorry i just had to be honest
Holly-Batali chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but PLEASE finish it! This is amazing!
Strgrl4eva chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
It's a great story. And your a pretty awesome writer but... I think you added too many fan characters it kinda takes away from the story. It's more about them than Ed.
wishfulliving89 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
like the story. can't wait for the next chapter.
The Spirit Realm chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
This is COOL update soon please :D
The Teenage Writer chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
So even though I forgot all about and my account and my password, when I did come back I remembered the story. I searched for about a week before I remembered the title and I was overjoyed to see a new chapter. This completey made what was left of my summer.

I know I always say it but I love this story and the emotions and just amazing. I'm on the edge of my seat with this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I honestly hope you update soon.
Amayada chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
no...you are so mean...you made ED insane...how could you?...anyways please update soon even though you probably haven't for the past year or so...but please...I can't wait to read your next chapter