Reviews for Lost Souls
emmazelda chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Keep going!
mars80808 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
omg! please update this fic. its amazing!
deadaf chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
This is an amazing story! I know this is probably like six years too late since you last updated in 2006... BUT! Could you pretty pretty PLEASE update this! It's a great story!
Soo... I hope you consider updating!
evilblackfirefox chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
You must update! i love this story and i will be very sad if you dont update anymore. so plez update...plez!
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Grew into a scythe? Alchemy can't make things grow, just reshape.
Empress Arginett chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
The more I read about your character, the more I feel like you MUST know me...

Although you probably don't really care, I'll tell you anyway;

-My names abby

-I play the clarinet(net entirely relevant, i know)

-I have a Needle-Phobia

-I've taken karate

and that is why i get this weird deja vu feling whenever i read about this Abby character of yours.

other subject ; I love your story so far, and im sure it'll just get better. good job!
Rocking Phillip chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
i love this story
lol chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
i just found this, and i am obsessed i'm going to be checking everyday for an update now! so u better update! Also did Ed loose his memories or something, or is he just in a trance...?

Anywho keep up the amazing work i can't wait for the next chapter!
Mystic Farie chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Im sorry but this story seems to have nothing to do with fma... at all... i think it would be great as a seperate story not as a fanfiction, again im sorry i just had to be honest
Holly-Batali chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but PLEASE finish it! This is amazing!
Strgrl4eva chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
It's a great story. And your a pretty awesome writer but... I think you added too many fan characters it kinda takes away from the story. It's more about them than Ed.
wishfulliving89 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
like the story. can't wait for the next chapter.
The Spirit Realm chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
This is COOL update soon please :D
The Teenage Writer chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
So even though I forgot all about and my account and my password, when I did come back I remembered the story. I searched for about a week before I remembered the title and I was overjoyed to see a new chapter. This completey made what was left of my summer.

I know I always say it but I love this story and the emotions and just amazing. I'm on the edge of my seat with this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I honestly hope you update soon.
Amayada chapter 9 . 12/25/2007 are so made ED could you?...anyways please update soon even though you probably haven't for the past year or so...but please...I can't wait to read your next chapter