Reviews for The Ghostly Body Snatchers
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
this was a really good story
Matt chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I don't mean to criticize but I think it shoul've been the pitiful Box Ghost.
DeafDesire chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
2. Robin has a Bow staff

Good job though!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
It's intangeble not invisible. Invisible is when you disappear, intangeble is when things go through you. Man, everyones kicking Vlads $$. :) I'm glad that they made him an honorary titan. :D
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Oh, the irony! Walker is someone elses prisoner. :)
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Doesn't anybody besides Danny, Tucker and Sam notice that the Titens aren't acting like themselves? What's the plan?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Poor Danny. Does he ever get a break? :) This is getting really intrestine
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Wonderful. You have a wonderful writing style. Keep up the good work.
PhantomWriter92 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
this is an awesome story, lol I can totally see walker in robin.
PhantomWriter92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This story was really good. You got all their personalities just right. lol I can totally see walker in Robin. These are my two favorite shows and you did an awesome job at putting them together.
Chaltab chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Ok, I may be a bit biased since I'm partial to Titans/Danny Phantom crossovers, but I must say this wasn't a bad first chapter. All the characters are in character. No Mary Sues or Gary Stues.

That said, you have a major grammar issue: "Quotations should look like this," said Chaltab. Notice the comma after "this" That's an incontrovertable rule of Grammar.

Also, it is spelled Skulker; there is no 'c' in the word. Also, it's a dark "Alley" in Amity Park, not ally. A dark ally would be Sam or Raven. She's an ally to the Titans and she's dark. Alley is the space between buildings. Ally is a friend.

And Robin's staff should be called that: A staff or a bo, but "rod" implies something shorter, like the length of a forearm.

All in all, not bad at all, but it could use some tightening up. Also for the record, if you need the Titans real names and don't know them:

Robin: Tim Drake or Dick Grayson. Your choice.

Cyborg: Victor Stone

Beast Boy: Garfield Logan

Starfire: Koriand'r or Kory Anders

Raven: Might go by "Rachel Roth", though Raven is her real name.