Reviews for The Ghostly Body Snatchers
K.A.L chapter 3 . 4/8
Goof: Raven should have been able to force the lunch lady out of her right after Vlad released her along with the other Titans. Her resistance to being overshadowed should be just as potent as Danny's. Case in point there are a lot if thing Raven can do to easily stop the lunch lady from taking her over.
Totalfangirl01 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Haha! In your face Vlad!
Noone can defeat Danny! :D
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
this was a really good story
Matt chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I don't mean to criticize but I think it shoul've been the pitiful Box Ghost.
DeafDesire chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
2. Robin has a Bow staff

Good job though!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
It's intangeble not invisible. Invisible is when you disappear, intangeble is when things go through you. Man, everyones kicking Vlads $$. :) I'm glad that they made him an honorary titan. :D
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Oh, the irony! Walker is someone elses prisoner. :)
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Doesn't anybody besides Danny, Tucker and Sam notice that the Titens aren't acting like themselves? What's the plan?
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Poor Danny. Does he ever get a break? :) This is getting really intrestine
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Wonderful. You have a wonderful writing style. Keep up the good work.
PhantomWriter92 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
this is an awesome story, lol I can totally see walker in robin.
PhantomWriter92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This story was really good. You got all their personalities just right. lol I can totally see walker in Robin. These are my two favorite shows and you did an awesome job at putting them together.
Chaltab chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Ok, I may be a bit biased since I'm partial to Titans/Danny Phantom crossovers, but I must say this wasn't a bad first chapter. All the characters are in character. No Mary Sues or Gary Stues.

That said, you have a major grammar issue: "Quotations should look like this," said Chaltab. Notice the comma after "this" That's an incontrovertable rule of Grammar.

Also, it is spelled Skulker; there is no 'c' in the word. Also, it's a dark "Alley" in Amity Park, not ally. A dark ally would be Sam or Raven. She's an ally to the Titans and she's dark. Alley is the space between buildings. Ally is a friend.

And Robin's staff should be called that: A staff or a bo, but "rod" implies something shorter, like the length of a forearm.

All in all, not bad at all, but it could use some tightening up. Also for the record, if you need the Titans real names and don't know them:

Robin: Tim Drake or Dick Grayson. Your choice.

Cyborg: Victor Stone

Beast Boy: Garfield Logan

Starfire: Koriand'r or Kory Anders

Raven: Might go by "Rachel Roth", though Raven is her real name.