Reviews for Should Have Taken Another Week Off
Lynnp chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You captured Tony perfectly. Thanks for this.

Love,

Lynn

x
Kidkneegirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Absolutely heartbreaking - I loved it! I can only hope that the "actual" writers for NCIS take a hint from your story, and close the Kate saga in a similar manner. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to more stories.
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
A really well written story that detailed the effects of loss and grief and then the slow upward journey taken to learn to live with it all. Thanks, for allowing us to live through it all via the eyes of Tony. Awesome piece of fiction. Post more soon.
Rinne chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Good end to the story.
AndyCake chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Nice piece, the first chapter is still my favourite, as I never quite gelled with the idea of Tony being depressed, although I stuck with the story because i like your writing style so much. Hope to read some more of your NCIS fics soon
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
That makes me want to cry-very sweet and honest!

I love that Tony is going to celebrate Kate-and work on accepting things and the new agent!

Great story-thanks! I look forward to your next work!
Meg chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I cried, and cried, and cried. Very good story. Very good!
Lucygoosey chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Loved the story. It was very moving. Thanks.
shirik chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
i loved this story and when you mentioned "airplains flying into buildings" in was very strong!
ballymay chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Great chaper, looking forward to the next.
Rinne chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Wow. Another fantastic chapter. You're handling the subject matter incredibly well. Well done.
NCISAgent2B chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
AMAZING! PLEASE post more!
teetotally chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Thanx you, beautifully written, feeling so sorry for poor Tony. But I'm sure Abbs & yourself will help him make it :-)

hope you back gets better soon - get all the rest you need, I for one will wait patiently for the next chapter ;-)
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
*sob* great job. so can see abby doing this and the back story of john... so good so real.
chiroho chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I think you've done a great job showing Tony go through depression, and I think it's exactly right to have Abby help him through. She and Tony seem really close in many ways, and it's her enthuasism that would help him get back on the roght track. Nicely done.