Reviews for Full Of Grace

Suck on that Reese!

Love wins!
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 4/14
Wicked woman.

Finn, this changes nothing about Rory. You know that, right? It was a different life, and she escaped it.
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 4/14
Rory, let go and let him take care of you. It’s okay. You’ve got to trust someone sometime
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 4/14
I’m mad at Christopher, I blame him. And her mother, whatever her name was, Reese? I love that name btw.

I’m so nervous about Finn’s reaction to finding out Rory sold her body. I don’t want him to hurt and I don’t want her to hurt more
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 4/14
I don’t know about moving too fast but snow is magical. A playful and flirty snowball fight that leads to a passionate kiss. Especially in the land of one night stands, college town. And they’ve had an evening of deep conversations leading up to this. I’m happy with the pace!
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 4/14
Wow, intense fight for those half sisters. I love that Lorelai loves Rory and doesn’t resent her. It would be so easy to hate Rory even though it wasn’t her fault for being born.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 4/14
Very intriguing! Can’t wait to see what happens next
heathermarshall chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
i love this story wish it was longer. would you consider a sequal maybe into thr future
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Frankly Rory not born from Lorelei isn't really Rory. How the heck could Rory's personality be there without her mother?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Great work!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Amazing.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Wow! Interesting story and plotline!
Onyx92 chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Absolutely amazing... Love it
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I loke this story. I've already read it once before. As I was reading the authors note where you tell about the story i noticed a mistake. If Rory and Brooke have the same father then they would be half-sisters not stepsisters.
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
I love this story. It's very good, but if Rory and Brooke share the same father they would be half-sisters not step-sisters.