Reviews for Call Me
sweet surprise, eh?
geeklover89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG sooooooo cute!
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
awww, that is so romantic, *melt*
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awww, kawaii. I love this story. Soooo cute. Going on my favorites!
Sarriya chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG! that was so cute/sad...the summary kind of gave it away though...poor jou...but he's got seto now so its all good!
FireKai chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very good story! I liked the way the story evolved and the ending was really cute.
bothergirl99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That really hit my 'aww' button, gah! So cute! Great fic, keep up the great work. D
PuppyDogJou chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
that was so beautiful!

It made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy!
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
AW! that was so cute! I would love to see a sequal to this!
Sir Mocha chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Awesome! My friend actually recommended this story to me. She was going on and on about it, how great it was, how cute... and I nearly beat her when she said she couldn't remember the name! (Haha, S/J makes some people crazyviolent, I suppose.)

I'm glad she did though. I'm not usually one for one-shots, and too much fluff makes me nauseous. Your story is fluffy and sweet though, and simply fabulous. You had a few spelling or grammer mistakes, but those are easily overlooked, and all in all good job!
neverforgetygo chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I love the ending. Great story
strawberry buttercup chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i've read this so many times now that i forgot to review lol! sorries. love the story, so cute, always makes me feel better. thanks.
Ambivalence chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was just so heartbreakingly sweet. I loved every moment and the surprise at the end was wonderful. The way you wrote it, the atmosphere, was just beautiful. Thanks for posting it _
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aw! oh my goos golly gosh! i can't believe how happy that just made me! that was wonderful! thank you so much for posting that! my cute level is much higher now! thank you again and i'll review you later_