Reviews for Roses for Remembrance
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
So... wow.

I'm a little choked up right now. This story is sad but somehow it didn't make me bawl my eyes out. I think it's because you had Michael and NIkita together in the end. They may be gone - but they're together. I love that.

And I think I have a soft spot for stories told from Adam's point of view. I don't know why. Maybe it's because inadvertently, Adam was a witness to some of their story. He may not know the whole but he was privy to a bit of it.

Nyxia chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I'm totally speechless!

Have tears in my eyes ... You describe sooo well the way they were. Such a great idea Adam's POV!

And the farmhouse where they both are ... WOW!

It's the kind of idea I would like to have!

Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

~ Nyxia
rowan1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ellen chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This was just incredible. I actually have tears in my eyes reading this - perfect imagined ending for two fictional characters that have come to occuply so much of our imaginations.

There has not been (in my opinion) enough quality LFN fan fiction. I'm glad to say that this story goes a long way towards remedying that.
Connie chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Really enjoyed your story, very poignant. Great job!
katie chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
I probably should come back and write this later, after I calm down. This was so real, so believable. It really is true to M & N, at least my vision of them. I'm dying to read any other stories you've written.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Oh my goodness, I love this. Simply beautiful sad, but happy! I'm so glad that Adam was able to bring the two lovers together for their rendevous with death.
Dark Lady chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Romantic and angsty. Nice work, always enjoy your work tremendously...umy fav writer.
Diana chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
This is gorgeous.
Alan chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Thats a really good story. All i can say is. WOW. You got everything down right. You have a real gift for storytelling. Keep it up.
Parodys chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
This was truly beautiful. I'm all weepy and everything now! Great story, and I'm glad that Nikita and Michael were together in the end. Bravo!
Juliet chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Wow. That was Excellent story, wonderfully written.
skr chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Asrai chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Wow! What a story, but so sad... now, where is my kleenex box?