Reviews for My December
Phoebiie chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Is there any hope seeing this story updated? lol

Manga and FMAB had completed ages ago as well so I guess it's kinda hard to imagine a different story line given the original one ended beautifully.

Still has a small hope that you'll become active and update someday. I really like your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
6 years... SIX YEARS! Girl what happened?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I love the story, but come on its been 8 years dice you updated! Please just update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
more!
inuchibi111 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
please please continue! please! this is amazing! please!
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Wow, I wonder...is she sick? Did she somehow have Ed's baby? O.O I'm so curious, and it's rare to find a FMA story with such good writing. Please update when you can!
Deculture chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
i know it has been a while since your last update, but please update again! this is such a fantastic story!
Aftonen chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Your story makes me depressed. -.-

I hate how good it is.

Darn you, you sadistic writer.

Looking forward to another update! -.- You better update for making your readers feel like crud.

:D
anonymus chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN PLEASE
cookiethewriter chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
OH wow. I really like this... AND I want to punch Grett in the face... just to let you know. I'm a major EdxWin fan, so... *punches Grett in the jaw and cackles evilly*

Alright, I'm done... okay, I'm not, but I don't want to bore you with my ranting... :) Please update soon, okay?

~AnimeCookie93
WinryRockbellElric chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I will not beg you to continue, but i must say you have alot of talent and this is by far, one of the greatest pieces i have ever read. From books to poems to mangas, this is the best. Hope you proceed.
Gemini.L.Beatrice chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
i love this story so much. Please update soon
Animegal chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
ahh! finish this plez! It's so heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time. I love it! Plz continue!
Evelyn chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Umm... WOW.

I know this is on hiatus (been for 4 years apparently), but thought I'd still come here and say that. 'Cause you know... just... wow. Sorry for not having anything constructive to say, for I'm in a hurry to go and read your other stories! :D
Ema13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Hi Yukina-Raven,

This is the first story I have reviewed :S so I don't think I would be very good on giving you tip's or anything.

I just wanted to say how much I liked it, you're a really good writer and I got really into the story. I am going to read your other stories now too!

I hope there is more to come on this story, I want to know what happens :D