Reviews for Insomnia
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Dammit, there go my feels, feeling again.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like how you flipped Pony's line from the book about how Dally always got what he wanted at the end of the scene.
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god. This is so perfect.
That winter soldier chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Not trying to be rude but Dallas Winston ALWAYS gets what he wants... if its for him to screw around with johnny then he probably woul. Agian i am trying to be nice about this and i love your other stories i just wanted to point that out :)
Ladybugs chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this.
Sweetie Amoeba chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is so amazing.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
omgosh! That was undeniably awesome and not the fangirl everythings awesome, it was actually incredibly good.
we were here chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Goddamn, you're killing me. This has to be my utmost, absolute favorite Johnny/Dallas. I don't know how you do it. I'm speechless, really.
Yet Another Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Genius.

I love it D
neyke13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I fucking love this.

Its probabl best iv read on here.

I love the first line, "He has another black eye and you want him."

Immediately after reading that I knew I would love it. Seriously, im like in love with this now lol.
TheCrazyFanGirl23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was amazing! You are such a good writer! It sounded so much like Dally to. Keep up the good work D
aerodynamics chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Ugh, amazing. I can't think or even come up with decent praise, that's how good it was. This takes me back - back to when slash used to be almost good. But this was great. I loved it.
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
oh my golly, you're an AMAZING writer! there were like no grammar mistakes! and it's so in-character, too! :)) GREAT job!
infamouslastwords chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
You've got Dallas down PAT, too! Great fic, definitely favoriting.
ShotgunOpera chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wow this is just amazing