Reviews for Unseen Threads
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
That was ... A wonderful story I can't even bein to describe how good that story was. I am awake at 1:30 reading this because I just had to finish it. It captured my attention so much I didn't want to stop reading it for a single second. The way you ended it was amazing just like the rest of it. To put it in simple words I loved it
Redheads r smexy chapter 2 . 11/18/2011

Wonderful start!

Just wanted to say though, and I'm not sure if it was your intent, but the layout of the story was confusing. I couldn't easily tell when the point of view had changed characters, and it took me a while to work out the way it had been written.

It'll be very interesting i think, to see how this event changes the dynamic of the relationships between the characters! I can't wait to see how this all pans out :)
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 5/28/2011
Nice plot and overall very nicely done. The only problem was that it was difficult to read, since it was all told in first person and with no section breaks to provide separation, in many places it was difficult to tell who was telling, and when that changed. A quick edit to add section breaks would do wonders for this story. Regardless, thanks for a great read!
sesshoumaru4me chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
i like the story so far, but it is really confusing how all the pov's sre mixed without naming or separating them. I think it would help a lot if you could fix that.
Bloodgalore chapter 28 . 9/11/2010
Amazing. That was amazing.
The Lost Cub chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I am still reading but I needed to leave a review for this chapter. You did a great job. I was crying over this chapter and some of the last. Even though the chapters are short you are doing a very good job. keep up the good work and keep writing anything that pops into your head. you writers keep us readers entertained( and you get to flex those creative brain muscles that some of us don't have).
Loonytick chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
hey the switches in first parson narrative are really confusing, one min it's ron the next it's harry and then it's draco and you don't even let us know of the change, soz it just makes it quite difficult to read x
EvilDime chapter 28 . 9/11/2008
Whew! What can I say? These last chapters in particular really got me emotionally envolved. ;D I was sad to see people turning from Harry and him beaking down and trying to crawl back to them the moment they did.

I was glad that he decided to fight, and that they joined him in spite of their misgivings. Well, maybe they had little choice - he WAS supposed to be their only hope, after all... Still, without them he wouldn't have stood a chance, so that was good. : )

And thanks for the happy ending.

- Dime
EvilDime chapter 16 . 9/7/2008

Love this story and will definitely write another review once I get through with it. Just reviewing here because I noticed a small logic matter: In canon, only the secret keeper can let someone in on the secret, either by directly telling them or writing it down and have someone else show them, as happened to Harry. What you wrote would only work if Harry was the secret keeper, or they changed the spell used to hide Headquarters. (?)

- Dime
Nalani Ashmore chapter 28 . 8/14/2008
Your story made me cry. Many times...I HATE YOU! But I love you! Then i hate you again. Then I love. So confusing. It was a great story that ended so well and sweetly. Made me go 'aw.' 5/5
kirajava chapter 28 . 4/13/2008
okay that was possibly the most depressing thing that I have ever read. Also, I really couldn't even force myself to read the last half of the last chapter which I kinda skimmed and it seems you were trying for a happy ending. I don't really see that. For one thing, after all the order members came to help in the final battle and what not did they ever forgive Harry? Did they accept Draco? What was the deal with the visions? I feel very let down because your writing style is good and the idea for the story was good but man, REALLY depressing. I'm sorry but thats just my opinion so don't be offended or anything.
HidingOut chapter 28 . 12/6/2007
Really pretty story XD It is confusing at times and sometimes I was forced to re-read, especially in the earlier chapters but the ending was amazing. I was so scared that you would kill Draco of...but you didn't :)

The only thing I don't get is whatever happened to Harry's "Sight" or whatever that was. It worked well as far as making the plot move...but I still don't get what it is.

And exactly did Harry and Draco fall in love...I mean sure there was the kiss...but it still seemed so..rushed.
I-Y-T-Y chapter 28 . 9/25/2007
I'm truly awed by this story! It's wonderful, touching and suspenseful all rolled into one. It actually reminds me of the recently written book The Historian (although this is faster paced and not about vampires). I can't express how much I like this, but change the characters add a little background story for them and you have an entire best selling book plot!

You really write very well!
AbandonedDreams chapter 28 . 4/11/2007
omg that was amazing! i wana cry..
HPObsession22 chapter 28 . 2/7/2007