Reviews for The Final Solution
cherimie chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Hey, I know you're probably not going to update nor read this review, but your story was great! I was so sad when there weren't any more chapters...
Max Farrow chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Hi I love you story, I know it's over 7 years since you last updated but just thought to review cause this was great
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Wow.
I can tell that you've put a lot of hard work into this fanfic. I've noticed some people correcting some information, but I don't think it matters. You're doing an excellent job. I really am enjoying this fic, although it's really disappointing to see that you haven't updated since 2007.

I love how Harry is so different, yet just as I imagine an SS officer would be. He really reminds me of Aric in the book "For Such a Time"-which is an amazing WWII book by the way.
Draco is appropriately distant, somewhat reserved; and yet smirky enough to be the Draco Malfoy we all love.

I was actually not aware that homosexuals were sent to the camps also. I feel as if I am learning from your writing too. I am curious though as to if Blaise Zabini is of African descent, if he is dark-skinned? Only because I didn't know if Hitler distrusted all races and colored people other than the Aryan race?

But besides that- you have done a wonderful job and though it remains unfinished, I suppose I am satisfied with the fact that Draco is still alive. I was afraid he would die. (Harry is sooo in love 3)

If you should ever read this comment, just know that I will continue hoping that you come back and finish this lovely work.

-Hope
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
One of the best... No... The best story EVER! I want to read more... Please, write another chapter! I know the last part had been written a long time ago and probably you don't remember this story. But, please! Just write and publish.
SerpensPrincess chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Is harry and draco ever going to be happy together or is draco and or harry going to get killed because this fics great but the whole not knowing is killing me
IlliterateJanitor chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hay good intro, but a couple of things missing. First round 7-8 million soviet citizens died in holocaust, being the most represented group there... Although if you had to touch that you might have had to explain lebensraum as well. And also not to mention the atheists killed for there public dislike of the church the nazis supported (i think it was roman Catholic but im not sure)
azure1996 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Loved it
Totally understand your love for Schindler's list it's really great movie
OanDuress chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
This story is amazing! I am really loving the way it's going so far. Please continue updating it please :)
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
woa, wonderful, I always found fanfic related to German concentration camp was interesting (and every fandom seem to have 1 or 2 of them laying around being ciffie)

Before reading this fic, I thought for a 100% that Draco is da SS (blonde hair and the manner he has) not the other way around but this is still an enjoyable fic, suspense and all. Hope you update it soon, if you ever will.
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
i love this story

i see you havent updated in awhile please update soon please!
A Bibliophile chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Planning a switcheroo, are you?

Ffffff! I wanna know who saw Harry and Draco kissing! Depending on who it is, the boys are either going to be in a bad situation, or a VERY bad situation.

I look forward to the next update.
Leah182 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Such a shame this story updated four years ago, now we are in 2012. I like the overall suspense of the story and the character flaws, I just hope that you do not give up on this fic because it has good potential.
Falconluv chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
I have read this fic so many times and each time I fall in love with it again because it is beautifully written. However I get increasingly frustrated that there is never an update, for such a fantastic fic I'm insanely curious 1. if you have abandoned this fic 2. if so then why? I'd be really appreciative if you have moved websites and continued this fic if you could post a link on your profile or something. I'd very much like to know how this fic ends.
Niamh Cullen chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
You haven't updated in ages! :( Please update soon! Its a really good story! :P
valy31 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I really like this story, it's quite entertaining and I love the WW2 aspect of it. Keep it up