Reviews for Intimate Vulnerability
AnaBookWorm chapter 13 . 3/1
I absolutely love this story!
dede94e chapter 13 . 1/31
I manager to read this ff in one day and I'm absolutely speechless! I love everything about it! I never was a fan of Draco or Malfoy's in general and this makes me dislike them even more - how bastards! But I love the slow burn growing between Snape and Hermione from the very beginning. I've always believed the was this side of Serverus that he never dared to show to anyone but I deeply loved how you wrote it. I actually your writing in general, you have a real talent.. Every feeling was real and pure and on the smut parts! I guess I need a cold shower soon! I wish there was more of it but thank you so much for this wonderful story! Definitely my fave of them!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
What a roller coaster ride! I could have done without the Malfoys, but enjoyed Hermione and Severus. Thank you so much for sharing!
KarisTasogare chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
okay, wont be finishing this (just not my type of thing), but that said I was tempted.
true there were 'bits' that didnt seem to scan (to me) regarding some details of events. (such as: if hermione was in mirtle's bathroom, how was snipes classroom the closest?)
however I saw that as artistic licence (needed for the story). all in all thsi tale seems well done and has me choosing to look at your other works. which i suppose is not a bad thing.
Marriage1988 chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Sweet, sweet story. Loved it.
sunnysideup1969 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Ok Ok Mmmm
Pharies chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
That was a perfect wrapping up. Very well done. This was a lot of fun to read, though i was expecting a little more drama with Draco at some point. Him not showing back up I'd not a disappointment in this case.

~Tori
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Perfect
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
That was freaking sexy as hell
Misti D chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I love Hermione and Severs! Seriously, how I have not found your stories before now is a mystery to me. Happy writing
Little Bored Devil chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I finished this story a few days ago but totally forgot to review, so here it goes:

I liked this story a lot. It was a little dark sometimes, with the abuse from Lucius and Draco en the abortion, but I don't mind. Life can't be raibows and unicorns all of the time. I totally got why Hermione did not want to keep Draco's baby.
I found it a little hard to believe how easy Hermione got past the fact that she had been abused several times, but on the other hand, I can't judge her on how I would react. Severus was very convincing, very believable how he couldn't admit to himself at first that he loved Hermione. I also loved how the passion was slowly build up, and that scene in the bathroom, daaaaamn... loved it.
Your story is also very well written, I hate it when there are a lot of typos and grammar mistakes (even though English isn't my first language - I'm Dutch - so please forgive me for my mistakes :P). Please keep writing those great stories, Serverus/Hermione is my favourite pair but since reading Lost & Found Treasure you also got me hooked on Barbossa/Elizabeth - too bad that there are so little good stories about them.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Awww I loved the ending! It left me with a giant smile and a happy feeling I needed. Great job with this and thank you for taking the time to write it!
LadyNorth76 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Great fan fic! I hope to see more of your work in the future! :-)
submissiveRaine chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
i loved this story but the end felt incomplete but other than that i love love love it
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013