Reviews for Intimate Vulnerability
sunnysideup1969 chapter 4 . 9/7
Ok Ok Mmmm
Pharies chapter 13 . 8/23
That was a perfect wrapping up. Very well done. This was a lot of fun to read, though i was expecting a little more drama with Draco at some point. Him not showing back up I'd not a disappointment in this case.

narcissaromanov1918 chapter 4 . 6/5
That was freaking sexy as hell
Misti D chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I love Hermione and Severs! Seriously, how I have not found your stories before now is a mystery to me. Happy writing
Little Bored Devil chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I finished this story a few days ago but totally forgot to review, so here it goes:

I liked this story a lot. It was a little dark sometimes, with the abuse from Lucius and Draco en the abortion, but I don't mind. Life can't be raibows and unicorns all of the time. I totally got why Hermione did not want to keep Draco's baby.
I found it a little hard to believe how easy Hermione got past the fact that she had been abused several times, but on the other hand, I can't judge her on how I would react. Severus was very convincing, very believable how he couldn't admit to himself at first that he loved Hermione. I also loved how the passion was slowly build up, and that scene in the bathroom, daaaaamn... loved it.
Your story is also very well written, I hate it when there are a lot of typos and grammar mistakes (even though English isn't my first language - I'm Dutch - so please forgive me for my mistakes :P). Please keep writing those great stories, Serverus/Hermione is my favourite pair but since reading Lost & Found Treasure you also got me hooked on Barbossa/Elizabeth - too bad that there are so little good stories about them.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Awww I loved the ending! It left me with a giant smile and a happy feeling I needed. Great job with this and thank you for taking the time to write it!
LadyNorth76 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Great fan fic! I hope to see more of your work in the future! :-)
submissiveRaine chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
i loved this story but the end felt incomplete but other than that i love love love it
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Interesting storyline
BellaTallin chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Lovely story, well done.
Avalon-Mist chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
This is such an amazing story. You're so talented, and you're work is just so awe inspiring. Definitely my favorite author. And now to read this Moonlight Healing I keep hearing about.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
This goes on my favortites list!
Fangirl3001 chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
Perfect! Absolutely perfect! The end was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Thank you for writing this.
daphne 13 chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
like it - excellent grammar and syntax