Reviews for Return of the High Elves
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 10 . 8/21
This story would have been amazing of it wasn't for the fact in has romance. You have an amazing plot but the romance ruins the whole story. It would have been so much better if it just focused in Harry as a elf and his fight against voldemort.
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 7/13
The random anti-Animagus wards were a bit convenient
Aqua Aquana chapter 6 . 6/2
Malfoy the 4ever bouncing FERRET
Aqua Aquana chapter 6 . 6/2
Omg this chapter is soo humorous i seriously love Apollo!
Daniel chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
absolutely amazing story ,pls keep up the good work and carry on story
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
why do you keep giving me some rest from all the stress of some HP&GG stories
I've been reading and you go leaving a hair line Crack. Well if they are good people then it is all right. I don't know if I can stand it. I might have to read to the last ch to see what happens.
Oh well got to go work on my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, will catch you later.
Miss Millie
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 5/22/2015
Voldemort is a power hungry fool that will doom himself as much as doom all.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Voldemort is a coward, and worse is that he even throws his servants under the sword in his cowardice. What other book should have been found with the journal, was it the book of riddles?
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
I hope that Draco is killed is a most painful manner. Albus and others are fools for not checking for Voldemorts minions amongst them...especially knowing that Slytherin House is rife with them.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Great...Harry messed! Hopefully whatever it is will not destroy everything.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
Will Ginny be changed into an Elf?
Book master chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Does this have something related with Eragon?
Neo-Devil chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
Tzeentch the lord of change
The scheming Chaos God.
k.wong27845 chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Hey fellow Canadian! first of all, love ur story! it is so funny and Harry is such a badass! I totally agree with ur statement about football. Americans think they're so professional. pft.
maattymo153 chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
not only is your story awesome but your comments are hilarious also im up at 1am and I blame you cuz your evil and im hooked