Reviews for Return of the High Elves
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 29 . 4/30
Very good story thanks for writing it!
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 4/23
Please do NOT consider this a flame. It isn't meant to hurt or insult. You do, however, have a serious then/than problem. They are not interchangeable. THEN is used to show time, sequence, one consequences. The examples here are all used correctly in your text:

He THEN promptly fainted. (Used correctly)
McGonagall stopped as well, looking from James, to Lily, to Sirius, to Cedric, THEN back again. (Used correctly)
"THEN a slow grin lit her face, and her eyes danced with mischief." (Used correctly)
*********************
THAN is used to show comparisons, differences, discrepancies. In each of the sentences below (from this chapter), you used "then" instead of "than." Examples:

"You lasted longer THAN I expected." (Corrected)
"... the Windrunner's could reach the castle grounds considerably quicker THAN the rest of the war party." (Corrected)
"I don't like this blonde any more THAN you do Swift," Harry replied. (Corrected)
"I DO hope your stay in the castle will be a bit less interesting THAN it was last time, Mr. Potter?" (Corrected)

Sorry to nitpick. Once a teacher, always a teacher, I guess. I would have sent a PM, but you have turned off that feature. Then and than aside, I am obviously enjoying your story, since I've stuck with you for 23 chapters.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 4/22
Harry is acting like a weakling as a leader, if he is going to cave every time his non-Elf friends "poke" him too hard with questions that are none of their business. He isn't even telling all of his Elves everything. He needs to tell his STUDENT friends that some things are not for them to know - even if they are Marauders.

LOL at Ron. I should think a wizard would be more likely to know who Julius Cæsar is than what a Cæsar salad is! After all, aren't great warriors and royalty - like Cæsar and Cleopatra, among others - usually claimed to have been witches and wizards?
***************************

LOL! I love Olvyn no-nonsense way of dealing with Dumbledore, who complained about being sealed in at Hogwarts.

"He's gone to fight. Voldemort is attacking Diagon Alley, and Harry sealed us in," Dumbledore said.

"Ah. Of course. He wouldn't have wanted you in the way. Elves fight as a cohesive unit, and work better in such small groups if they don't have to worry about allies interfering with their attacks."

I'm glad the old Elf said this, because Dumbledore WOULD get in the way. He is not a warrior; he's a diplomat ... a talker. He is the reason so many former DEs were still alive to join Voldemort. He is also the reason so many Order members were killed in the first war. DEs were killing and disabling; Order members were stunning. Dumbledore himself may not have killed anyone, but he has blood on his hands just the same.
***************************
Poor Harry. If he falls apart at every innocent casualty, he's going to quickly go insane.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 4/22
Red-haired Marauder Elf? Why do I keep thinking ... Lily Potter? Could it be possible?
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 4/22
Why is McGonagall acting like a complete idiot? As Deputy Head of the school, her responsibility is the safety of ALL students. She already knows Harry is a high Elf, so she should certainly be aware that a potion for humans might not be safe for him to ingest, now that he has transformed into his true Elven form. Why would she insist Harry take it, especially before he'd talked to Poppy? Honestly, she is acting like a big Lockhart and VERY un-Minerva-like.

Ha! I was right. Frankly, I'm surprised that Minerva would give the potion to her classes. She strikes me more as a by-the-book type who would insist her students pursue this particular study the hard way - through meditation. Every other fic I've read has the potions as a sort of fast-track shortcut, not really recommended by responsible teachers.

I have to LOL at Hermione as an owl ... Hermione, who hates flying with a passion! Malfoy's form was perfect! I wonder if it's white again?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/22
"So?" Ron said, as he turned to Hermione. "What have you read about High Elves? What can you tell us?"
All the nearby Gryffindors leaned in, hoping to hear something new.
Hermione seemed flustered as she responded. "I, I don't know anything. Nothing. I've never read anything about High Elves anywhere. I've never even heard of them before."

Well, THAT'S certainly OOC for the resident bookworm, especially for anything connected to Elves of any kind.
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
This story would have been amazing of it wasn't for the fact in has romance. You have an amazing plot but the romance ruins the whole story. It would have been so much better if it just focused in Harry as a elf and his fight against voldemort.
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
The random anti-Animagus wards were a bit convenient
Aqua Aquana chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Malfoy the 4ever bouncing FERRET
Aqua Aquana chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Omg this chapter is soo humorous i seriously love Apollo!
Daniel chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
absolutely amazing story ,pls keep up the good work and carry on story
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Hello,
why do you keep giving me some rest from all the stress of some HP&GG stories
I've been reading and you go leaving a hair line Crack. Well if they are good people then it is all right. I don't know if I can stand it. I might have to read to the last ch to see what happens.
Oh well got to go work on my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, will catch you later.
Miss Millie
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 5/22/2015
Voldemort is a power hungry fool that will doom himself as much as doom all.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Voldemort is a coward, and worse is that he even throws his servants under the sword in his cowardice. What other book should have been found with the journal, was it the book of riddles?
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
I hope that Draco is killed is a most painful manner. Albus and others are fools for not checking for Voldemorts minions amongst them...especially knowing that Slytherin House is rife with them.