Reviews for Surprise!
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Lucky Padme has her own doctor at hand lol. Their interactions are as cute as always!
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
is there a short story for when they tell leia?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really loved this story, thank you! Obidala mush it's a precious thing to find. :)
Laura chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I don't really read Obidala BUT this is adorable!

Nice work:)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Heh. Sweet and funny.
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I love your series! It still keeps to the characters and the way Padme and ObiWan fell in love is one of the most sensible and realistic I've read yet. :)

Keep up with the good work!

P.S. I totally agree with you about the "who-tells-who" pregnant thing. So true... :-)
Rae F. Scott chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Oh, I love your AU stories about Padmé & Obi-Wan ! Your style of writing is great and I hope there is more to come.
oneoneohone chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Oh! Obi... so sweet! I really like this. Ohh... love him. :)

One little question - why was he afraid of creating another Vader? Just cause he's a Jedi? and they usually don't procreate?
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was cute! I liked it! :)
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice idea I like reversal of roles. I think that they are good once in a while. A very intrigueing story... However you spell it. Keep up the good work with all other stories that you write in the future
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
aww, so cute! Yeah, it was fun to read that reversal... Obi-Wan finding out first was cute! _ Great story!

Hilary
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This story made me wear a stupid grin on my face for about 5 minutes! Cute! - Sorry, I hate that word. Charming...your story was charming. Yeah, that's better. Charming...
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I love the idea of Obi-Wan figuring out that Padmé is pregnant and telling her, because as you said, it usually doesn’t happen that way! A unique idea! And such cute fluff! I can't wait to see how Leia reacts to this news!

So far I’ve really enjoyed these stories – I think you’ve converted me into a fan of the Obi-Wan/Amidala couple with these stories!

I look forward to your next “chapter” in this Obidala saga you’ve started! Thanks for writing!
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aw i love you you always make the most cute amazing fics
mrs. skywalker chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was cute, is this just a quikie, just a one chapter?