Reviews for For a Future
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Nice story.

Makes me wonder if Vivi actually knew that he was cutting short his life by creating his children, but hid that fact the KNEW from the other Mages...

A good story, nonetheless.

Till next time,

MS
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Now that is a deep story, and nicely done.
Malevalla chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
So very cute and sweet! I wish there were more fanfics out there like this one. So many have good plot ideas. But the grammer, spelling, and redundantness make it painful to read. I didn't notice a singal mistake in this one, though!
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was a wonderful piece! It was nice to read about Vivi and the impact he made on Gaia after he stopped. It really moved me. What a gift you have for writing!It's a dying trait to have on this site. I was very happy to find this great read amongst all of the badly written, poorly misspelled trash.

It's nice to know my friends and I on here aren't the only ones that pay attention and truly care enough about our writings to proof them before displaying.
link no miko chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Told ya this before, but I just love this. It's so cute and lovely, but with a hint of sadness to it, just like the Black Mages and Vivi. I love how they don't give up, no matter what, which is such a human trait and yet they're genetically engineered. It's like they earned their freedom and humanity and I think I'm just spouting things now but yah.

Love how you gave a reason for Vivi's children, since the game never did.

Very very nice.

Thank you!
Myshu chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Vivi village... heh! A cute and sweet drabble. Heroes may die(stop?), but legends live forever.