Reviews for Behind These Crimson Eyes
Mello McQueen chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
oh preechy... *Holds up sign that says: FRIENDSHIP SOLVES ALL!*

Y. Riku: ... *Grabs sign and tears it to shreds*
Mello McQueen chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
You are not a very happy person are you?
Mello McQueen chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Oh...poor Yami... Trapped in the darkness for all eternity... *Bursts into tears*
Mello McQueen chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Oh wow... that's really deep...
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I love Yugi-oh poems, and this is interesting. But a little sad...

Unfortunantly... I am a yaoi fan,
arseff chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
the ending was wonderful! I deeply enjoyed this whole collection and think it was marvelous how you ended this with "Behind These Crimson Eyes"

I loved this poem and await your next collections.
NightRaven13 chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
WOW! Well I did as you told me and checked out this fanfic poetry collection you wrote. Wow...I loved it! I love your angsty dark's so good! Keep writting the poems...they're really good! I'm going to add these to my favorites!

-NightRaven13 -
Tima Yami's wife chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
That is so sad! But I still love all your poems. Don't ever stopping writing them.
Bloom Flower chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
This is great! :) I enjoyed reading your work. Very alluring into Yami's past of the dwelling dark mysterious that stand amidst him. Very nicely written! Keep up the fabulous work. Yes, very nice. Oh and I've read your profile, I agree with you about Seto and Yami. :) Update soon!
Seto'swhiterose chapter 11 . 8/3/2005's ended! That's so sad. But also, it was a very good ending, you can be sure of that, at least. I kind of knew that this was the end as soon as I saw the chapter with the same name as the title.

And how marvelous it was!

I loved how you switched the narrative to third person for this one time, that was a really good idea. and it gave so much meaning to the story, how you can see it from a different angle.

Poor, poor Yami having to hide the pain from day to day, that's sad. But, hey, at least he has himself! That's better than anything anyone else could say, right? Right.

Loved the ending...I loved this whole was a perfect spot for an ending, too I think. Excellent! Marvelous! All that jazz. Can't wait to read more of your work, I know I'll love it!

Great Job, until next we speak!

Tima Yami's wife chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
Wow. I never thought of it that way. But I still enjoy it.
rose123579 chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
I liked it. I like the deep sad stuff it's actually soothing to read. So keep up the sad stuff. Can't wait for more.
arseff chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
Wonderful! This poem is one of my favorites, the fact that it descirbes being an untitled story and how emotionally deep the poem gets makes it one of my favorites! Keep writing!
Seto'swhiterose chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
This poem was so original! It was awesome! That whole "Untitled" sort of definitely describes Yami well. You can't easily sum him up in one word, you know? He has many Seto! And yet...not like Seto...*sigh*...I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anyway,it's interesting how you descibed the way Yami has no beginning, but he has an end because you described him drowning in his own sorrow, so basically that's like an ending. Although it hasn't arrived yet. Hmm...lots to think about!

Oh, ok, I see...that happy poem was just a fluke of the pen-? Lol. But I understand. I actually like the darker stuff better, to be honest...

So, yeah, update soon and all that, I'll be here!

cheerful-angel57 chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
poor yami, but this set of poems is great. you're so good with words and even if it may seem depressing and all that, it's so emotional. it's like yami's spilling out all his hidden emotions. :)