Reviews for Mega Man X: An Uncertain Future
EnigmaticX chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Easily my favorite fic, this was my introduction to the origins of the X series before my PS2 and the X Collection let me see it for myself. Well-written and enjoyable :).
Major144 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
An interesting story. It had a few bad jokes, but overall it was a great read. I enjoyed the action scenes and X's progression from being a pacifist to a hero who must take up arms to save the day. You did a great job on the detail and the drama of the story. A great novelization to a great game. Good job!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Well, its been a weird ride reading this. At some parts I feel asleep and other times I wanted to keep going to see your interpretation. This will only be a general review and I won't go into specifics because lets face it, there's no point since this is very old.

I gotta say how much I disliked the terrible jokes and out of character references and lines and faux-swears. I hated those things and they almost made me want to quit reading.

This epilogue was good, and the inclusion of the title here at the end was nice.

I did like how you tied the story together and made the effort to explain game things like heart tanks. My biggest problem was the characters personalities. I don't think I actually liked a single one, but you gave them personalities enough.

Many times you made X seem exactly human especially when you included blood. At least make it coolant or something since its obvious reploids don't have blood.

Well, on to the next. I'm on a Megaman X reading spree and yours are one of the few worth the time.
aile-chan chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
just noiced the lines "may I may an observation?" and "it sucks to be human" isn't that what Blues says to ?
Looneygamemaster chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
It's clear you're an excellent writer, as evidenced from your work on scenes from Magus523's Chrono Trigger novelization.

But (and I hope I don't offend you) I don't think your Mega Man novelizations are as good as his. One thing that bothers me about this fic is that it dosen't seem very futuristic-you have characters making references to plays, movies and cartoons that are old in our time. Sure they're timeless, but they don't seem to fit in a universe where robots fight each other.

Another thing that bothers me is the slang. "Lost some french-fries from their Happy Meal?" Who talks like that?

Now, don't get me wrong; on the whole, this story is good; I'm just a nitpicker. And for one of your early works, it manages to be entertaining.

Looneygamemaster
The Time Traveler chapter 17 . 10/25/2008
I have been meaning to review this chapter for sometime. It was wonderfully written, had a great way of explaining the story line of the first game and was a pretty good novelization. I have enjoyed this since before I became a fanfiction author but I never finished it. And now, I am happy I did.

Again wonderful job. "See you in the future."
Silver Warrior chapter 17 . 2/1/2008
wowee, what a story! Some good fights, and good characterizations. Love how Sigma's dog had once been Treble. An element that connected the Maverick Uprisings to the Robot rebellions of old.
jfr07 chapter 17 . 5/3/2007
This is a GREAT Fic. An excellent spun plot with great characterisations. Cain plays quite a role here - in most fics he gets just ignored. And Sigma is a rather tragic figure

instead of the scheming madman or the lunatic he is usually depicted. And X's transformation from pacifist to hero was beautifully done. And...

I Could go on for Hours, but I just say - keep it up, Erico!
JessiTsuki chapter 17 . 4/11/2006
That was cool. . You are a great writer.
The NightDragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
This had a Deja Vu feeling to it. It took me a minute to realize that it's just recapping the epilogue to your first fic XD

I like that, it's like being guided into a new adventure by an old friend.
Ninth Zentillion chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
This was... this was great! I've had some experience with game novelizations (heck, I'm writing my own off and on), and this one's right up there as the best. I will check to see if you have more...
MegamanX1 chapter 17 . 4/10/2005
This is the best megaman X novel that I have ever read and i've read some crapyones but this one is great I would like to see novels frome the other Megaman X games from you as well keep up the good work.
MEGAMANX411 chapter 17 . 9/5/2004
Man oh man, this is an awesome fanfiction! As you can probably obviously tell from my screenname, I'm a fan of Mega Man X, and this fanfiction pays tribute to the series perfectly. It was very well written, was very interesting, and stayed true to the games. I'm a bit new to fanfiction myself, and after reading this, I hope that one day I can write a fanfiction like this. It is incredible. I have put you under my favorite authors, and I think that any self-respecting Mega Man X fan should do the same. I have only really started writing fanfiction fairly recently, and I would be deeply honored if you would even consider reading some of my material (I have an Inuyasha/Mega Man X crossover, a Mega Man Legends comedy/roamnce fic, and a Mega Man comedy fic). Currently, I'm working on a The Legend of Zelda fic, but then I have many more Mega Man fics planned. Again, your fanfiction is awesome, and I really applaud your writing skill.
DARTH chapter 1 . 3/5/2004