Reviews for Mega Man X: An Uncertain Future
DARTH chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
INTERESTING POOR SIGMA BUT AT LEAST ZERO GETS A NORMAL CHANCE AT LIFE
Xoas chapter 17 . 11/2/2003
All I have to say about MMX: An Uncertain Futrue is DAME THAT IS A REAL FIC! And that you continue with the other MMX games a you did with this one.
Celeste chapter 17 . 10/2/2003
When I first read this, all I could say was, "Wow..." This was the very first fanfiction I've ever read in my life, and was the very thing that got me more into Mega Man. The personalities you gave to all the characters was exactly how I imagined them to be like. I'm looking forward to your future works.
Black Blood Kitsune chapter 8 . 10/2/2003
Erico, hello, just wanted to tell you... YOUR STORIES ROOCK! * ahem* sorry, lost the composure for a second, but just to tell you you are a great writter and I love your death matches, you have a creative mind, use it to it's full potential
Arc Trader chapter 17 . 2/17/2003
Perfect ending there, man. I know it's futile to ask you to do a novelization of the other games, so I won't even try. I will, however, try to read (and review) your other works. (If I can find the time; it took me forever to read this!)

Until later, this is the Phantom Fan signing off.
Phantom Fan chapter 16 . 2/17/2003
Oh, man. that was so good. X. I don't know what to say. Your portrayal of him just boggles the mind.
Phantom Fan chapter 15 . 2/17/2003
Holy crap, man. I thought X was driven before, but Zero dead.

That's right, Sigma. You're next.
Phantom Fan chapter 14 . 2/17/2003
Whoa, I didn't expect that with Sting.

AT LAST! THE HADOUKEN!
Phantom Fan chapter 13 . 2/17/2003
Oh yeah. Though the fight against Launch was shorter than I expected, Zero's raid made up for it.
Phantom Fan chapter 12 . 2/17/2003
YAY! Go Zero! Whoo what a ride! I loved that chapter!
Arc Trader chapter 11 . 2/17/2003
A little humor is a good thing.

Sheesh, just how stupid was Armored Armadillo to actually be so clumsy and let himself get shot like that?

Oh, no. X has to kill another friend.
Arc Trader chapter 10 . 2/17/2003
I don't know how, but you manage to write each chapter in a way that it just doesn't get boring.

Yes. the boy's going through hell. Even after this is all done. there's no telling what'll happen to X.
Arc Trader chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
OOh, nice. Especially how you did Storm's death.

So the ship actually revealed something. hmm.
Arc Trader chapter 8 . 2/17/2003
And so, X passes his trial by fire.
Phantom Fan chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
Frackin' good, man, as X would say. Nice reason why Zero wasn't the one to whup their sorry behinds too. You know how to write good battles.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »