Reviews for Mega Man X: An Uncertain Future
Phantom Fan chapter 4 . 2/13/2003
Oh dear. Zero may be saved, but I can't say the same for Sigma...
Phantom Fan chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Wow. So THIS is how the X series began. I gotta finish this story.
HotShot14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Keep writing! You are a great author!
Sathanas1 chapter 17 . 1/20/2003
Awesome work. Mega Man X and Mega Man 3 are the only games I've been able to get a hold of so far, but I am a big fan of the blue tyke and I just gotta say this story kicks ass. I love the way you integrated the lines from the game into the story, and how you did it flawlessly.

Also, the Hadouken kicks serious reploid keaster. I was waiting and hopeing that you'd include it, and then you finally did. I was like, "yeah, baby!"

Anyhoo, keep up the great work. Again, awesome.

Sathanas
Q chapter 17 . 11/30/2002
KICKASS!
SpydaBass chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Well, after reading the awesome WIT, I figured I needed to read some of your earlier works, Erico. Once again, you've done an extremely impressive job with AUF, even if it was one of your earlier works - X's backstory was very well done, and I enjoyed the character Cancer as well (sort of an intellectual equal with X... you don't see that often :P). Sigma's evilness is also great, and really enjoyed the awesome description of the battle scenes, especially the battle with Sigma himself. X's former friendship with some of the earlier Mavericks was interesting, too.

All in all, an awesome retelling of one of the best damned videogames of all time. Hell, it felt like I was playing through the whole game all over again. :) Great job with it, and I'm anticipating that your other works will prove to be just as impressive.

-SpydaBass
Sparty the Bold chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
"3...2...1...Zero?" I like the name of the chapter (yes, I'm finally reading your stories, ya big lug) but I don't like how you introduced Zero into being a Maverick Hunter. It seemed too quick and they didn't run too many analyses on the Red Hunter. Plus, the dialogue is a bit...ah...hard to understand. When someone is talking, you never manage to signify what they're doing as they're talking, and because of that, it's hard to tell sometimes who is talking. For instance, let's say: Zero straightened himself. (new paragraph) "I feel fine." X frowned. It looked like X said that, but Zero is really the one who said that. Besides that, the writing is good and I like what you've done with the Mega Man X story. Good job, Ewico!
Shadow chapter 17 . 4/16/2002
A truly magnificent story, I enjoyed ever single chapter to the very end. The humor and action was excellent. You are a superb writer and if you where to write a sequel for MMX2, I would be one of the first to read it.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Wow. Utterly amazing. This is arguably one of the best novelizations of the first Megaman X game there is. The characterizations were terrific, particularly that of Dr. Cain and Sigma. Dr. Cain's personality and mindframe really come across well in the early chapters, and Sigma's character was tragic. I actually felt some sorrow for him. Nice use of Treble, by the way. Anyway, incredible job. I truly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.
TriggerX15 chapter 17 . 3/9/2002
Great story, one of the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work Erico. I can't wait to read Island of Awakening.
Revokov chapter 17 . 1/25/2002
Excellent story, Erico. Your battle scenes are unbelievable! The fight with Sigma was especially well done. I'll definately check out the other stories you've posted!
injustice man chapter 17 . 1/22/2002
very nice. this is the best story i've ever read.
Shawn Baker chapter 17 . 1/3/2002
This was one of the greatest peices i've read. Thank u for writing this wonderful story. I hope u continue with more stories based on MMX. This brought a tear to my eye cause it was so beautiful. Thanks again.
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Excellent story, and accurate as well. There are a few minor problems involving what Units the Mavericks were in...but that information was only released in Japan, so there's no real way you could have known about it (check out to see what I'm talking about). Can't wait to read the X2 story!
Squee chapter 3 . 9/3/2001
I just think its funny how the first mavrick attack was in a mailroom. Damn disgruntled postal workers...

Remember, Guns dont kill people. Postal workers kill people.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »