Reviews for Mega Man X: An Uncertain Future
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Excellent story, and accurate as well. There are a few minor problems involving what Units the Mavericks were in...but that information was only released in Japan, so there's no real way you could have known about it (check out to see what I'm talking about). Can't wait to read the X2 story!
Squee chapter 3 . 9/3/2001
I just think its funny how the first mavrick attack was in a mailroom. Damn disgruntled postal workers...

Remember, Guns dont kill people. Postal workers kill people.
Red Draco chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
This fanfic kicks ass, but you knew that, right? ;)
Magus523 chapter 17 . 7/5/2001
Another great read, and the first after a game. Everything fits,except one or two enemy names, but that's acceptable. Very good...
AxemRedX chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Kepp it up!
Saijan Wolf Girl didn't feel like signing in so there p chapter 17 . 6/23/2001
That was a damn good story. one of the best i've ever read!
AshtonZero chapter 17 . 6/22/2001
Great story. I think that you should write a story for X2 - X4 that way people that can't play the old games know whats going on. Anyway I can't wait to read your other stories.
Wide Awake Bored chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
This author is a dear friend of mine that greatly helps me in my writing and this story is just one example of his writing talent. Keep it up erico, this story was great.

-Robert
tjy1111 chapter 17 . 6/16/2001
Good!
Saber-X chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I read this awhile back, but didn't review it. This is one hell of a story. I love it. Keep it up.
brian chapter 17 . 6/11/2001
dude that was the best story i've ever read. you should make a sequel or something.
Mia Elf chapter 17 . 5/25/2001
Oh my gosh... I was so hooked to this thing until the end! You've got such a flair for writing! I'm going to have to read the other ones you've written...
Mia Elf chapter 6 . 5/20/2001
Oooooo! I really like the story so far! It's humerous, and serious. Really enjoyable
Terrel Skellie chapter 17 . 5/18/2001
that Was a really good story even though it followed MegamanX. It is one of the best stories i have ever read in my life Good Job

Terrel
Michael Luvar Barnes chapter 17 . 5/10/2001
Unbelevable... I never thought you would use the hadoken trick in teh story! Brillant writing! I am so impressed but will you do another? I mean with more than FIVE X games i mean you could be writing for years or at least the time you took to do this story four more times if you chose.

You have talent and i hope to someday do a good megaman x story.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »