Reviews for Mega Man X: An Uncertain Future
Ztarlight chapter 17 . 5/4/2001
...That was the best Megaman fanfiction I have ever read. You gave a unique

addition to the game, and ...I'll just say it was great.I'm speechless.
Cyber chapter 17 . 4/28/2001
Another one of Erico's absolutely great stories. Very enjoyable, spellbinding in fact. Read his other ones, too!
moktar the moosegod chapter 17 . 4/24/2001
you know, i haven't ever read a whole book online before. but this was one worth reading. very good, mr. erico. i shall ponder this further.
Vincent 853 chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
man im at chp 4 i just started reading this book is sweet i really enjoy your a talneted writer
pinkchan chapter 17 . 4/20/2001
X_X I FINALLY FINISHED IT...Gawd, that was a good story! Nya...some of it is a bit cheesy. ; But I like your characterizations, ya know? And nice how it went away from the mere retelling of what happened in the game, you put in your own lil plugs and stuff. Poor Angsty X-chan...*_* I'm off to read the other stories! Great job!
Sonikku chapter 17 . 4/20/2001
That was a very well-written story, Erico. I was interested in seeing a novelization of the 'Megaman X' games and this has answered my prayers; fantastic stuff. The way you linked pieces of the MMX1 manual to this story at the start was well-done, as was the detailed walkthrough of each of the levels - you've definately done your research here. ;-)

Only gripes I could possibly bring up are the odd typos here and there, and the occasional minor grammatical mistake, but with a story of the length, it's to be expected. Heck, reading the story even showed me that you could get Boomer's Heart Tank without defeating him first - not bad! )

Thank you very much for putting this fantastic story up! I think I'll take a look at some of your other works now...

Sonikku
Erico chapter 7 . 4/17/2001
Thanks for the tip...I'll have it fixed soon.
Mechamew Author chapter 17 . 4/16/2001
Hiya! I'm too lazy to sign in...anyway, I'd like to say how wonderful this fic is! Only one problem; I cannot read the 'Gift in the Glacier' chapter. It appears you uploaded two of the same chapter. Please look into it. Keep up the great work!
Fusion Blaster chapter 17 . 4/11/2001
Damn good Story. make one for the Other MMX games
Sleeves of White Snow chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Excellent story! I hope you ar egoing to do the same for the other Mega Man X games!
Sailor Shadow5 chapter 17 . 4/7/2001
THAT was probably the best MegaMan story I've ever read. Hell, it's probably the best story I've ever read on . I feel bad for X now :-( Keep it up, and write more! Are you going to do the other X games too?
Smoke chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Pure genius, that's all I can say. It follows the X1 storyline closely, and even manages to include all the upgrades and a good deal of action.
mallow chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
this is some great writing, I hope that erico will submit more works to this site I am sure that they will all be as great if that is possible. Erico appears very smart and a definate great writer.
Erico chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
At last, it has gone up. I shall wait a while before I place EOAD up...

This may take some time to sink in.

-Erico