Reviews for Training for the Job
blacklightning650 chapter 19 . 5/27
I like the story but it would be nice if naruto wasn't obsessed with sakura I like the plot but the fact that he would rather die alone then date anyone else or even date someone else is going over board in my opinion
GreeneLeaf chapter 23 . 4/6
Lol i thought this was an interesting story in the beginning but as it goes on it just gets tedious and waaaaaay off base.
Forlane07 chapter 1 . 3/20
Great great work man! its been 4 years since you updated! I hope you finish this!
The cubic king chapter 1 . 2/13
raikiri is the completed chidori
J R LeDoux chapter 23 . 1/2
Hmmm...

"I Just Write The Thing" and "Rule of Drama" in full force in this chapter I see.

Sakura's character is complex but also inconsistent. And I don't mean inconsistent as in indecisive or emotional or something. She's internally inconsistent, which you are justifying in author's notes (?) by referring to this information that's artificially hidden from the reader. Thus "I Just Write The Thing" and "Rule of Drama".

Perhaps you were a tad ambitious with this arc? I don't know. Justifying internally inconsistent characters to your readers with information you are purposely keeping hidden from them in order to generate artificial drama is not entertaining or good writing.

I guess you probably wrote this like 10 years ago though, it just... it's odd. It takes your good writing and makes it duller.
MindForgedMan chapter 23 . 12/10/2017
Anko... as ... I know this came out ages ago but come on. That's a bit of a stinker.
MindForgedMan chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
Uhg, Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm nitpicking, because there's no doubt in my mind that this fic has been good so far. But come on man, even when this fic was written it was clear that Orochimaru was *not* stronger than Jiraiya, Tsunade and Kakashi COMBINED. Like man, Tsunade had already beaten Orochimaru by herself before she became Hokage.
MindForgedMan chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Also you way exaggerated the power of the Uchiha's Fire Release techniques. it's simply untrue that Water Release can't counter their fire. I mean that happened all the time in the series...
MindForgedMan chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
I'm sure it will be fixed late, but I'm at the beginning of this chapter and I'm feeling really annoyed. Seriously, Jiraiya hasn't taught him almost anything over an entire year?If they haven't seen a ninja from Iwa yet, there's no reason they couldn't have gone off in the woods or mountains to train some. This makes Jiraiya's training trip seem completely pointless, even worse than it was in the canon version.
Zancrow chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I remember this story.

It was one of the first I ever read in this website, back when I wasn't even a teen yet. I was a huge Naru/Saku fan, and I wanted to read more about them. This story, from what I can recall, was fantastic. But, as I was very impatient, I remember speed-reading most of the updates, just focusing on Naruto and Sakura's direct interactions, without focusing much on the overall plot.

Finding it now by pure happenstance, I have to say, this is so interesting. Just reading the first chapter made me so invested in this. So much so that it seems now I have a "new" story to read. So thank you, as you have been one of my inspirations to join this site (and to have a multi-chapter fic of my own). And here's to re-reading this masterpiece.

Because like fine wine, this story seems to have aged spectacularly!
SophiaElph chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
NARUSAKU for the WINNNNN!
Venom Spirit chapter 13 . 6/10/2017
Damn... you just blew my mind with that hokage no jutsu... to utilize a true to form shapeshift jutsu that is his sexy jutsu to reconstitute his body from organic matter into a mad dash ball of flames, the potential energy from that type of energy conversion into the blast would be massive, enough to go past fire and into plasma, actually, like detonating a micro-star almost. But then in naruto versu physics to apply such a transformation... You've inspired me, and I wish to know if I can use some material of yours for a possible fanfiction of my own, because that was bloody well done.
peregrine829 chapter 75 . 5/4/2017
You've mentioned before that you might go years without updates and, boy, you weren't kidding! I've been following this fic for maybe ten years now. No commentary on the chapter, just a (very) long time fan hoping to see an update. Thanks!
sanjiyanunkara chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
Why use a wagon train when you have sealing scrolls ? Heck you have a sealing master on hand !
BTW: i'm sure Gai would have been all over that hidden village name! lol
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Man sakura is such a bitch
2,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »