Reviews for Training for the Job
goku90504 chapter 1 . 1/27
Isn't Tsunade the Hokage? So she wouldn't be bound by the 3rd's law to not tell others about Naruto's status so she should be able to tell Ino ... she might have chosen not to but saying she can't is a bit .. odd
Idk chapter 26 . 9/12/2022
Bro that still hurt knowing that she was using him unknowingly or knowingly but atleast they are together now
Idk chapter 25 . 9/12/2022
Bro you so pissed me with sakura's character . WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2022
hey dumbass, don't you know how to include exposition in your story; Instead of blasting us with your never ending author's notes. I'm not here for your story. not for your thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2022
GTFO with this vanilla shit. this 2022 where the fuck is NTR, gangbang, bukkake, eye rolling back into the head orgasms, and most importantly, where the hell is raikage and hinata!
soodarling chapter 70 . 10/11/2021
NaruSakuļø
Timberwolfe chapter 64 . 6/20/2021
Wow...I got back to reading through this Story. I know you never ended it, which is sad but...

I seriously thought this was the ending way back then! :) So while it doesn't end the story, I think this will be good enough for me.
FanFictionman43 chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
Lol no summary
Timberwolfe chapter 75 . 4/12/2021
I remembered reading this story long ago and was so glad to read it again. But...SOOOO sad it was left unfinished. Such a Shame
ArCenos chapter 75 . 1/30/2021
I'm sad to see this incomplete. Regardless, very well written.
ArCenos chapter 72 . 1/30/2021
For some reason, even if 'Aye!' is a term in court, I get AC4 flashbacks every time they say it and I can hear Edward Kenway saying it.
Sasa chapter 23 . 1/16/2021
Surprise! Surprise! Anko's the mother? And I feel bad about Naruto in this chapter what the heck! Sakura get your head straight!
Sasa chapter 19 . 1/15/2021
My goodness. I think it's unfair for the both if them.
Sasa chapter 5 . 1/15/2021
I have given you access to my bank account? Whoa! THAT IS A BIG DEAL! Way to go Naruto!
Sasa chapter 3 . 1/15/2021