Reviews for Training for the Job
Sirkylelenn chapter 30 . 10/31
Kilthak chapter 26 . 10/19
There are several issues I have with this story thus far. Most are minor (too minor to really worry about, in truth). Little things that bug me here and there, but the reunion with Sasuke really bugs me for one reason.

Looking at him standing in the doorway, they all magically know he's out of Sakura and Naruto's league? I bring this up because there is an obvious distinction between them being unprepared and him being stronger than them.

There's no reasonable way they could know how powerful and skilled he is just by seeing him stand in the doorway. If you meant that he's out of their league in that specific situation rather than in a general sense one could infer that as a reasonable conclusion for them to make. As it is, it comes across like they inspected his level and gear like an mmo character or something.
"summary removed due to too many complaints?"
That says a lot about the quality of your writing and is why I shan't indulge in this fanfiction.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 6/9
What was the summary?
I know this was written ages ago but still, reading 'I'm taking Naruto to neutral countries. He'll be meeting a lot of Rock nin' makes me giggle inside since that's basically suicide at this point.
why not juis mack a company with why used to be the old sode barts and the wifes of Naruto
why not let him mack a showhd comly like the mobs boss used in the 1920.1950 and he get some hot grirs too
St3rfire chapter 75 . 3/27
Good story please continue adding more chapter soon.
St3rfire chapter 28 . 3/25
Good story my friend. I am still reading this story. I have a couple of stories. That I am still written with lemon. My stories are base on Naruto and Sakura. My stories collections are written on deviantart. Without lemon makes the story more interested and more romantic. So never give up on your stories. Added a couple of lemon. Keep writing them with M rating. You are the author and writer.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 2/28
Well, this is not a bad start, I do feel you went a tad overboard at the whole thrown out of the 2nd floor, Naruto is a very valuable piece and that kind of abuse would have been nipped on the bud, at best canon tells us he was simply socially isolated, no one was stupid enough to go beyond that.
DUH BOMB chapter 28 . 2/14
I've been reading this for a long time and on chapter 29. It was crazy to see it was recently updated. Hopefully I'll get there soon.
midnightscar17 chapter 56 . 2/8
I hope you realize theres nothing wrong with having a full blown uncensored lemon section in a rated M story. You just say lemon scene. You made this entire chapter look like trash bc we have no idea what happened after naruto had his hands tied. You really should fix this chapter
One Piece Nation chapter 1 . 1/31
Can't wait to read this about to start it better be worth the time considering its is so long.
But I hear great things about it on the NaruSaku website so... Let's start reading believe it
Mysteryman101 chapter 75 . 1/16
I absolutely love this story. So can you please update soon. :)
2,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »