Reviews for Training for the Job
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 10/23
summary idea:
Offered A-Rank pay for a low-danger mission, Yamanaka Ino would be an absolute fool to ignore it. But when she ends up moving in with Sakura as a result, the pinkette's world is thrown upside-down, and the Elemental Nations' fate hangs in the balance. SakuNaru.

...what do you think? Also, I'm rather enjoying this so far. :)
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 7/31
So, I understand that you've been away from this scene in some capacity (who knows what you've been up to tbh), but here is my opinion on what you've given us, after one chapter. Your writing is fine, your story is yours, and I can suspend my own likes and dislikes to see what you've decided to go with. I've seen what other people have written and the comments are both positive and negative, typical of any fic. My response really comes in two points.
A fic should always have a summary. You're only getting people to not read your writing by posting it like it is currently. As a writer myself I can't relate to this at all, though I feel it stems to the second point I have. Readers are just people. They have their opinions, and as much as they matter I really feel there is no reason to become aggressive about it. The tone that your first chapter started with was entirely negative. "I've done stuff you may not like, deal with it." Well, no kidding if they actually read your fic they'll have to deal with it whether you say it or not. So why say it at all? If you want to say your fic lacks certain things then just say so. No need to take a shot at the very thing that makes your fic actually worth something more than kilobytes on your PC.

So that's my advice. Let it go. Until you do you'll never shine as the writer you have the potential to be.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 25 . 7/15
jubub2327 chapter 43 . 6/25
I've Always felt that tournaments were very much a chore to read but I also understand that it was very necessary to write one in your situation. You handled it pretty well though. So far this is one of my all time favorite fics though.

Though this is unrelated to this chapter, I'd like to say that I really liked the way that you gave deeper meaning to Naruto's proclamation that he is "gonna be hokage one day..." Very smooth with the way you worked his saying into a self sacrificing kinjutsu using the literal meaning of hokage.
HankAkaKiller chapter 1 . 6/16
Interesting first chap! You started things pretty well with the originality , and somewhat an unexpected character to kick things off. Off to next one!
Spica75 chapter 13 . 5/6
Over a thousand techniques? Learning about one per DAY or more?
Even for someone that is a superfast learner that is a total no go without something special like sharingan copying. And Naruto isnt a superfast learner. A fast learner doing nothing but training could perhaps manage 1 per week, that would make around a hundred in 2 years.

Having used 80-90 in a real fight? Most Narutoverse shinobi dont seem to use that many in their whole life.
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 4/4
Huh..."Summary removed due to too many conplaints"
That speaks volume on your writing, and that's why I shall not indulge in this.
...Naru/Saku? I've read the reviews on this...
Huh...a bad Naru/Saku build indeed
cpdf98 chapter 31 . 3/31
this story is so non-canon that it hurts
Emb3rrzz chapter 17 . 1/8
I absolutely love this Fanfiction. Its pacing is perfect for development. I read 2 or 3 chapters every night and they all leave me wanting more. Without a doubt this is my favorite NS fanfiction so far. I love that even though Ino isnt really a ship here she, like Sakura, is developing a different view of who Naruto is. Many forget that she was Sakuras rival for Sasuke and neglect her development even after she was the first of the two openly admit to liking Naruto during the pain arc.
DarkJewel55 chapter 4 . 1/5
Raikiri is more powerful than Chidori. just think of it this way, Chidori was the testing version, and Raikiri is the completed version with a bunch of bonuses and extras. basically Raikiri is an upgraded version of the Chidori.
Billy JB II chapter 22 . 1/4
I read a sentence in the end author's note as "unless perhaps you consider all the sweating from listening to a court case in an un-air conditioned courtroom time not wasted. Gai." I laughed at the joke about Youthful jury duty before I realized there was no such thing.
Koop chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Army of kage bunshins. Bunshins use hokage no jutsu. Instantly win every fight from now on.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Your notes are so loooooooooooooooo(500 more o's). But aside ftome that your stories are good and looks well thought out.
Sirkylelenn chapter 30 . 10/31/2015