Reviews for Training for the Job
SwordzMaster97 chapter 73 . 8/25/2012
please pick this back up i love this fanfic
Silent Bunshin chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
I found a syntax error in this chapter where you used "She" instead of "He". Also, at the end of the same paragraph, you spelled receive wrong. My spelling of it is correct.
These errors are located in the end of following paragraph of this chapter, which I have supplied for you:
"I fear," Ino replied cautiously. "That Sasuke is not fully able to control his own actions. His family line is cursed with insanity. The Uchiha, however, kept that inbred insanity a secret, knowing many tricks for stopping the psychotic delusions before it took hold in a person. His entire clan, however, was destroyed, and he was left an orphan. If a proper treatment is applied, she should return to his old self - more or less - but the longer he goes without treatment the less likely he is to recieve it."

I know this story is old and I am a late reader, but I figured you would want to know.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/9/2012
4 L of the leaf village what up nickname was the yellow flash out the Golden flash
Giselle chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this, its beautiful. Sakura rocks, Naruto is so lucky to get her
Admiral Andalite chapter 73 . 7/1/2012
It's a shame to see you haven't updated in 5 years. This is a pretty good story, and it looks like you enjoy setting up stuff that seems to be irrelevant at the time, but is most likely groundwork for a future arc. I do find it interesting that you've stuck just about everyone in a clan, and apparently not small ones. Nothing I've seen/read indicates that, if they did have a clan, that it was still around, or was that large. However, I can certainly see how that serves your purposes, further strengthening the seeming dependence Konoha has on its clans. You seem to also have a pretty detailed view of the world, and Konoha's history in general. I will admit though, I thought your author notes in the first half regarding canon were kinda ridiculous. As fanfiction, an author is permitted to change canon any way you see fit, and not fret so much about the canonical accuracy of somewhat unimportant things, like the Fourth Hokage's nickname. And on that note, I also have to say that worrying about using "Yellow Flash" simply because of its stigma in America as cowardly was especially ridiculous, especially seeing as you've been following Japanese customs for everything else. Anyone reading this story could recognize that, and likely wouldn't think of yellow in that context anyway, whether they knew of that relation or not. Well, anyone with a brain and common sense anyway. Probably actually rarer than I think, but there's gotta be some people like that out there. I can't be the only one. :P

That being said, I do like your version of the eight tailed demon and Orochimaru better than what has been revealed as the canon eight tails. Your back story as Orochimaru being passed off as a Tsurugi is certainly logical given the snake-like way he can move.

Overall, despite wondering why you cared so much about canon in a format that is designed to twist canon however the author chooses, I've enjoyed this story, and am sad to have reached the last updated chapter, and that it's been 5 years since it was posted. I hope you do complete it, I'm very much interested in reading the rest of this story.
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
good choice in revealing that anko is naruto's mother cause she has the same qualities as hiim and kushina, but she is not an uzumaki because all uzumaki's have red hair in common and she doesnt and the previous jinchuriki was narutos mother which caused her to die during child birth cause of the 9tails, kurama, escaping from her so from that, dont try to mislead naruto fans
Fhejdjekem chapter 73 . 4/22/2012
Eh? That's it? oh well, it was really fun reading this! I hope that you will someday finish this!
NoneAvailable chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
The only complaint I can think of is that he won't end up with Ino. So far, I am loving it. It feels a tiny bit rushed, but I still love it.
NoneAvailable chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This looks like a really unique and well-written background! I liked the descriptions on the medical report. I hate how they downplay just how much damage they make the poor kid go through.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 73 . 2/28/2012
Great fic
Falcon-Rider chapter 73 . 2/11/2012
I don't often review, especially long 'abandoned' stories, but due to the sheer scope and enjoyment I received from this story I felt I must! This was an amazing, wild, ride I had while reading this and from a normally staunch anti-narusaku reader, I have to say you won me over to the pairing (at least to give other stories a chance). I initially found this recced over at tropes and while it said it hadn't been updated in forever, due to the length (and my love for AUs that give Naruto his due) I felt it was worth the risk of not being finished.

You took me on a ride with this story and while at times I was frustrated (Kakashi! I was pleased to find out the reasonings behind that frustration though), I perserved and found that the story was quite possibly the best plotted fic I've ever read. While I realize there is strong AU tendencies given current events in the manga, I don't believe it matters.

You took a world and put your own spin on it that is simply amazing and well thought out-in addition to being simply wonderfully crafted together. And while I'm a big fan of Kushina and Minato, I understand that this story was begun prior to their revealing and thusly is, I believe the term 'Jossed', but that simply doesn't matter. Some of the best stories are written at the beginning or middle of canon and thusly and rightly are AU due to not knowing the original authors conclusions. But, that is why the are fanfic, ne?

Anyway, forgive my ramble, but I simply adore how Naruto was 'trained' within your story and the development of Blossom, his relationships with others, and the dealings of the clans (I really, really want that Hyuuga Matriarch strung up).

I also want to Thank You for not stoping until after Naruto became Hokage. Too often stories stop before a major plot point (or their entire point, which doesn't necessarily have to be the intended conclusion of the story) such as that and leave me frustrated as a reader. One of your major intentions was to see Naruto to the position of Rokudaime Hokage and here you have done that, complete fic or not, and you did so in a believable AU.

So for that I applaud you and thank you very much for writing this epic. I adore it and will be reading it again in the future, Naruto's evolution as a leader is just simply outstanding.

Thank you.

Elizabeth
IDK chapter 73 . 1/21/2012
Been three years... I know you said long gaps, but over four years is pushing it dude. Or is this account inactive and abandoned?
Celestial Indigo chapter 73 . 11/29/2011
This is the first time I've read your fic and I have to say, I could hardly stop reading it. It took me 4 days to get to this chapter. I like the details you've encorporated into the story. Even without the 'lemon' portions (of which I read the 1st mating of Naruto/Sakura/Kyuubi) it was very entertaining.

I don't remember the chapter, but one about the first time Hinata announced she was pregnant to Naruto, Sakura, and Hanabi, you had Hinata say her name instead of Hanabi. I forgot where that was.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Lerris chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
So, in the end Sasuke shows up and Sakura is given an easy choice. In summary Naruto has struggled did everything for her all his life, and the only reason he wins, from what I can tell, is that her crush graduated evil academy. I'm also a bit confused how having Sasuke's baby would save Sasuke. It all sounds kind of cliche to me.
Lerris chapter 25 . 9/6/2011
I didn't really care for this chapter. Sakura blatantly manipulates Naruto apparently with the goal of making her boyfriend/possesion look better, even though she still has a thing for Sasuke. I also don't think it is canon for the Hyuuga seal to be able to compel anyone. Sure the main family can kill or torture the branch, but I didn't think it was anything beyond that. Finally, Naruto should have lost the chess game. Sure if Naruto had practiced regularly for a year he might have had a chance, but right off the bat, no.
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »