Reviews for Training for the Job
Lerris chapter 25 . 9/6/2011
I didn't really care for this chapter. Sakura blatantly manipulates Naruto apparently with the goal of making her boyfriend/possesion look better, even though she still has a thing for Sasuke. I also don't think it is canon for the Hyuuga seal to be able to compel anyone. Sure the main family can kill or torture the branch, but I didn't think it was anything beyond that. Finally, Naruto should have lost the chess game. Sure if Naruto had practiced regularly for a year he might have had a chance, but right off the bat, no.
Lerris chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
Okay the Anko is his mother bit is novel I guess, but, well, Sakura's indecisiveness and Naruto's blind devotion are getting old fast. Sasuke was a traitor. Whenever he had to choose between power and his comrades, he chose power, no matter the cost.
Lerris chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
Another think I note about this story is it is a Naruto Sakura story, despite Ino having a decent shot, if she would only try... In fact, based on how the story started, that pairing would almost seem to fit more...
Lerris chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
The one thing that struck out recently was that Sakura appears to still be pining for Sasuke and claims to even love him. This doesn't really seem to make much sense to me. I don't think Sasuke in canon has ever showed Sakura any real kindness. At any rate the story is going well, overall. It was just that one thing that stuck out. Oh I can see her having some unresolved feelings for the kid, although perhaps that is all they really are. As far as a summary goes, how about this:

A mission failed. A promise unfulfilled. Questions unanswered. A lonely soul seeks truth through dreams. The dreamer awakens, yet the dream remains.

At any rate, that is all I could come up with in a about ten minutes. Feel free to use it or not. No credit is required. I do, however recommend some kind of summary. A summary isn't really about completely summarizing your work. After a certain point that is impossible, but it should server as a hook to get people to look further, and maybe later on as something people partially remember so when people see a new chapter they can take a look.
Lerris chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is a surprisingly good start, particularly for a story that currently lacks a summary.
Crystal M. Key chapter 73 . 8/31/2011
I really, really like this story. I am saddened that it seems to be discontinued, but I'm going to your profile page for more great stories next!
Tobyisagoodgirl chapter 73 . 8/22/2011
Love the story and hope to see more chapters soon!
fireforge92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i have not started to read da story yet. i am reading another one right now and mentioned this story. if you would please send me a summery i would be very greatful. thank you for your time.
dimriver chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
I like your concept of administrative genin.

One thing I think is odd is you made them slower than an old man if it took them two weeks longer to make the trip than last time.
lost-IN-interest00 chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
good story so far im a 1/3 of the way through. Sorry to critisise but i dont like sakuras atitude shes takeing advantage of narutos persinality and treeting him like the old naruto and snapping at him.
Kyosouta chapter 24 . 7/29/2011
hey man. justa let ya know, and im sure other readers may have pointed out was tht even back in 2005-07 they said Minato Namikaze was Narutos father and the fourth hokage. And that Anko wasnt Narutos mom. Kushina Uzamaki was. lol. but hell. Anko bein Narutos mom surprised me. I can see why she wud be his mom and all. XD anyways. this not a flame but a mere fact. _ lol. but nice story. you are my second fave author. first goes to Wilkins75. but anyway. nice fic.
brezoflower chapter 41 . 6/14/2011
I'm copying this to read later on my kindle, and so I've only read the first chapter so far. But when I go chapter to chapter to copy each onto a Word document, I notice something big.

Your author's notes are huge. They seem to take up a fourth of the actual writing sometimes.

At this website, it's all for fun. You don't have to justify yourself or explain everything to anyone. People come for the content of the story, and having such large monologues takes away from the actual story a bit.

Not flaming, so don't take it too seriously. Just a bit of constructive criticism.

Good luck!
FF's Nightmare chapter 73 . 5/12/2011
awesome.
mocha.coca.latte chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
The sad thing is that I heard this story was dead. Normally I don't pick up dead stories because if they're good I'll be disappointed that the stories have no conclusion. And now I'm enormously disappointed that this story could've finished (you did say the story was going to end after volume 4) but hasn't and will never be. In any case, I still have a long journey ahead before I get to where you left off. Sorry for complaining to you, but it's not like you'll ever see this review, right...?
shaila chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
I realized that your characters are doing a LOT of blinking. You might want to fix that. But other than that, I love the story so far. 3
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »