Reviews for Training for the Job
madnarutofan chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
good stuff. i like the fic. seems pretty good all around..
allin656 chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Well I really liked this chapter as well. It's interesting to see all the things that are happening to Sakura and seeing how she reacts to them. I really like how Ino's character behaves in this story as well, especially about the whole Naruto/Sakura thing. Also, Sakura's father seemed like a really nice guy and I'm glad that he doesn't hate Naruto as well. Anyways I hope that you'll be able to update again soon because I'm really loving this story and I can't wait for another update soon.
Hououza chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Excellent chapter.

Befriend the Kyuubi? That could be quite a challenge...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
trent chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
could you make it ino/naru please
Hisoka316 chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Great fic you've got going, hope you keep it up and update soon.
monkeycrunch88 chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Naruto..meditate? it's funny just thinking about it.
raginghobo chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
if you want to know about raikiri/chidori watch the episode where sasuke uses it the first time Gai says something along the lines of "raikiri but its true name is chidori." no real big deal though. They are the same move just with two different names for reasons that can only be described as aesthetic because Raikiri(lightning edge) just sounds so damn cool.
sireddraconous chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
great update...keep up the good work and update soon :)
Search and Seek and Destroy chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Very interesting. I like how this is turning out. Sorry if this reveiw isn't very helpful, but I still thinkl this is an interesting fic.
allin656 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to read some more about it. The background information is good for this story, and I think that it is really helping things out in the long run. I was wondering though how long you planned to make this story? Keep writing, and I hope that you'll update again soon.
Hououza chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Excellent opener to the second volume, like how you presented the ideas on the bloodlines. Could be extremely interesting later on...but that might well be outside the scope of the story.

Looking forwards to seeing whether we will be seeing Sakura again next or Naruto or perhaps someone else entirely.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Chocobaby chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Great chapter! XD XD

Wow! Sakura now has a 'bloodline'! And she doesn't know anything! P

Can't wait for more!
Hitokiri Jotham chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Good chapter. Keep it up.

Raikiri and Chidori are the same technique. Raikiri is the nickname of Chidori. You can look at the fight between Gaara and Sasuke for reference to that.

Okay.. update soon!
monkeycrunch88 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
o...did Naruto already leave or something?
maxhrk chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
good job, i have seen no errors so far and.. it is good chapter too. :)
2,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »