Reviews for Training for the Job
Hououza chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
No, not freaked out at all. In fact I think you handled that perfectly, the only thing missing would have been some remarks about Jiraiya and his past with Tsunade but I think that would be off topic so please ignore that request.

That really was an excellent chapter, the little twist at the end was very nice, quite unexpected. I look forwards to seeing what more you have planned.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. It may be with the reviews that the chapters are too frequent for a lot of people, most readers seem to come on in a semi regular pattern rather than nightly. I dunno, just a theory I guess.
Bass Clef chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Great story here. It's refreshing to see a fic that's retrospective of the 2 1/2 year time skip. In some fics the plot that is used is overly used and dull by the 2nd paragraph. But this story is very enjoyable and I eagerly await the upcoming chapters and volumes.
Hisoka316 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
LOL, the whores name was Sakura! That was great, I'll have to admit, although I thought it was a rather pointless chapter, it was a great touch at the end. Anyways, keep it up.
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Very very good chapter i thought it was great and then end about the girls name being Sakura was a good touch and sorry i haven't up dated for the last few chapters but keep up the good work
Kindled Chime chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
We've seen enough of the old 'kid gets roped into compromising situation in a brothel/whorehouse/hot spring' thing in anime to be fairly inerred to it. His age doesn't make it that much more shocking. Basically I wouldn't worry too much about shoicking your readers. Great chapter and a continuation of a great story. Hope you keep up the good work and the update rate, though if it takes you longer to get the chapter just right it's a worthy sacrifice.

Incidentally you mentioned a lack of reviews earlier. From my experience this is probably due to the rate at which you update. My first story was updated constantly with about 2 days max between chaps. People tend not to appreciate the work that goes into this and are less likely to keep reviewing constantly out of apathy. An 'I reviewed yesterday for crying out loud' kind of thing. Which is fair enough - not their fault, I wouldn't review every day either. i wouldn't worry too much about whether the story is going in the right direction for your reviewers. If they dislike something they'll probably tell you.

Keep up the great work!
takatorika4ever chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
great story i love what you are doing with it

as for the drop in reviews

you've just hit a slow review period way i figure a chapter or 2 and the reviews should pick up

of course this is just my opinion
TVO chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Well Desaix, glad you've been keeping up with this stories, and I'm awfully fond of the Naruto-centric chapters. His loyalty to Sakura despite everything is very beautiful.

Though I have to say, I'm somewhat annoyed by the Jiraiya bashing in this chapter. Some of his one-liners are funny, but you know, he's really a great and powerful individual. So I think you could better show those sides of his personality, and how training with Jiraiya really will benefit Naruto. I mean, Naruto mentioned in the manga how ruthless Jiraiya was in their training, so let's see Jiraiya show Naruto no mercy :) .

Anyway, great chapter and keep up the great work.
rutix chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Hi I really like this chapter but i have one thing you say that the seals of the Suiton - Suiryuudan no jutsu are easy but when Zabuza used it, it were so many i couldn't count i think you only read the manga? dont know how they did it in the manga but in the anime Zabuza made like 20 seals :x anyway nice chapter ;)
AJ chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
One of the best in-character fics I've read here. I love it
Hitokiri Jotham chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Loved this chapter! ')
Delais Starlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Found the story, read it all in one sitting, added it to my favorites and alerts lists. This is excellent work, which I am looking forward to seeing more of.
revanninja chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
well I dont know about the others but I think this is an intersting story I like how you use ino's mindwalking like in the story Foxhound 'hint' but I also like how you have the slow dawning of sakura and naruto's reletionship unlike other stories where either its like sakura suddenly got off crack and realized she loves naruto or the ever popular change naruto's personality to be more like sasuke. I like how you show naruto and charcterize him. I went back and reread some of his more impresive battles and your right naruto does use battle confusion example zazuba and the whole shadow shuriken and gaara 10 years of pain or Neji in the hide the real body trick. He isn't a genusis per say but definetly not anidoit like most people think hes just immature and you show pretty well how that maturity and immaturity that naruto has clash. I am truly curious to see how these 2 get together. Oh yay the raikiri and the chidori are the same jutsu by the way raikiri is just the chidori's nickname. Also sad to say it but it looks like gaara is dead I am on chapter 266 and they have repeatedly said he is dead. But maybe if we are lucky naruto will save him as I have always liked him. I mean come on how many people like gaara do you meet? so heres hoping and keep up the good work.
monkeycrunch88 chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
what's a #3 package? and i'm assuming the last part was supposed to be ironic...great chapter by the way.
xDoomGazex chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Good story! I like it! Hope you update again soon!
Hououza chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
That was excellent.

I love how you handled this part, the message and the events surrounding it are slowly changing Sakura's views and together with the incouragement from Ino it's getting better for them.

Good luck & best wishes,