Reviews for Training for the Job
Magicians of the Yami chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
WaH! update!
Lady Nagome of the West chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Freakin' sweet! Sorry I didn't get to review your last chapter. Its funny that Jiraiya is being banned from his place that makes him him. I'm glad Naruto didn't go through with it, it just wouldn't make sense with the story. Anywayz, can't wait for the next chapter. Laterz!
Hilary chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love it! A breath of fresh air, not littered with any original characters. I was especially impressed on how you explained the Haruno Bloodline (so much sense!), Don't worry about Raikiri/Chidori thing, it doesn't take anything away from the story. Enjoyed the Sasuke bashing (hate that stuck-up brat!) I'm not for the Sakura/Naruto ship (always been for Rock Lee/Sakura), but after reading this, it's kind of growing on me, do mind I'm still rooting for Hinata.

Some small details with this, it's very unnerving to have Ino spout her one sided praise for Naruto, alright she was him, but maybe instead of having her constantly praise him, she could adopt a few of his habits? maybe enjoy ramen more than she had before? And to still keep her "Ino" the self-centered fashion victim that she is, maybe have her be 'Ino-like' to one of the characters? a conversation with Shikamaru, or Chouji? While still showing off facets of Naryto-ness? (sorry for my vocabulary, obviously not a writer, just a picky reader)

One more, (last I promise) Naruto doesn't quite seem like himself, does he know about Ino's invasion? Could add a few of his phrases he uses? Maybe it's his clamoring for Sakura so much? (I liked the letter...)

Well, thats all I have to say, I loved... be waiting... I read late late late last night, decided to wait till I was awake enough to reveiw, (maybe it won't be totally inane!) Keep writing.
December Jewel chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Freaky conicedence that the prostitute's name is Sakura... Continue soon! _
Search and Seek and Destroy chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
The part about the girl being name d Sakura was pure genius. I don't get offended about the kid thing- I know that there are places like that and stuff. In fact, I think that legal age in Canada even is 14 to have sex, though not to marry. Definately an interesting chap. I eagerly await the next one.
Aaron Nowack chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
I'm still really enjoying this story.
allin656 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Well this was another interesting chapter. I thought the whole brothel thing was pretty funny, especially with the prostitute threatening Jiraiya in the end. I hope that you'll continue to update because thsi story is an awesome read.
Hououza chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
No, not freaked out at all. In fact I think you handled that perfectly, the only thing missing would have been some remarks about Jiraiya and his past with Tsunade but I think that would be off topic so please ignore that request.

That really was an excellent chapter, the little twist at the end was very nice, quite unexpected. I look forwards to seeing what more you have planned.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. It may be with the reviews that the chapters are too frequent for a lot of people, most readers seem to come on in a semi regular pattern rather than nightly. I dunno, just a theory I guess.
Bass Clef chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Great story here. It's refreshing to see a fic that's retrospective of the 2 1/2 year time skip. In some fics the plot that is used is overly used and dull by the 2nd paragraph. But this story is very enjoyable and I eagerly await the upcoming chapters and volumes.
Hisoka316 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
LOL, the whores name was Sakura! That was great, I'll have to admit, although I thought it was a rather pointless chapter, it was a great touch at the end. Anyways, keep it up.
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Very very good chapter i thought it was great and then end about the girls name being Sakura was a good touch and sorry i haven't up dated for the last few chapters but keep up the good work
Kindled Chime chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
We've seen enough of the old 'kid gets roped into compromising situation in a brothel/whorehouse/hot spring' thing in anime to be fairly inerred to it. His age doesn't make it that much more shocking. Basically I wouldn't worry too much about shoicking your readers. Great chapter and a continuation of a great story. Hope you keep up the good work and the update rate, though if it takes you longer to get the chapter just right it's a worthy sacrifice.

Incidentally you mentioned a lack of reviews earlier. From my experience this is probably due to the rate at which you update. My first story was updated constantly with about 2 days max between chaps. People tend not to appreciate the work that goes into this and are less likely to keep reviewing constantly out of apathy. An 'I reviewed yesterday for crying out loud' kind of thing. Which is fair enough - not their fault, I wouldn't review every day either. i wouldn't worry too much about whether the story is going in the right direction for your reviewers. If they dislike something they'll probably tell you.

Keep up the great work!
takatorika4ever chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
great story i love what you are doing with it

as for the drop in reviews

you've just hit a slow review period way i figure a chapter or 2 and the reviews should pick up

of course this is just my opinion
TVO chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Well Desaix, glad you've been keeping up with this stories, and I'm awfully fond of the Naruto-centric chapters. His loyalty to Sakura despite everything is very beautiful.

Though I have to say, I'm somewhat annoyed by the Jiraiya bashing in this chapter. Some of his one-liners are funny, but you know, he's really a great and powerful individual. So I think you could better show those sides of his personality, and how training with Jiraiya really will benefit Naruto. I mean, Naruto mentioned in the manga how ruthless Jiraiya was in their training, so let's see Jiraiya show Naruto no mercy :) .

Anyway, great chapter and keep up the great work.
rutix chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Hi I really like this chapter but i have one thing you say that the seals of the Suiton - Suiryuudan no jutsu are easy but when Zabuza used it, it were so many i couldn't count i think you only read the manga? dont know how they did it in the manga but in the anime Zabuza made like 20 seals :x anyway nice chapter ;)
2,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »