Reviews for Training for the Job
monkeycrunch88 chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Naruto..meditate? it's funny just thinking about it.
raginghobo chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
if you want to know about raikiri/chidori watch the episode where sasuke uses it the first time Gai says something along the lines of "raikiri but its true name is chidori." no real big deal though. They are the same move just with two different names for reasons that can only be described as aesthetic because Raikiri(lightning edge) just sounds so damn cool.
sireddraconous chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
great update...keep up the good work and update soon :)
Search and Seek and Destroy chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Very interesting. I like how this is turning out. Sorry if this reveiw isn't very helpful, but I still thinkl this is an interesting fic.
allin656 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to read some more about it. The background information is good for this story, and I think that it is really helping things out in the long run. I was wondering though how long you planned to make this story? Keep writing, and I hope that you'll update again soon.
Hououza chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Excellent opener to the second volume, like how you presented the ideas on the bloodlines. Could be extremely interesting later on...but that might well be outside the scope of the story.

Looking forwards to seeing whether we will be seeing Sakura again next or Naruto or perhaps someone else entirely.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Chocobaby chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Great chapter! XD XD

Wow! Sakura now has a 'bloodline'! And she doesn't know anything! P

Can't wait for more!
Hitokiri Jotham chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Good chapter. Keep it up.

Raikiri and Chidori are the same technique. Raikiri is the nickname of Chidori. You can look at the fight between Gaara and Sasuke for reference to that.

Okay.. update soon!
monkeycrunch88 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
o...did Naruto already leave or something?
maxhrk chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
good job, i have seen no errors so far and.. it is good chapter too. :)
PuckReathof chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Desaix, your story is working well so far, I like the fact that you're using the 2.5 year gap to fill in what's been going on while Naruto is off training and such, and will hopefully detail what happens then as well. One thing I want to mention is that from what I can tell, the difference in Chidori vs Raikiri is perhaps 'evolution'. The initial Jutsu that Kakashi made was named Chidori, 'one thousand birds' for it's high pitched noise. This is what he taught to Sasuke. The first time Raikiri is mentioned is when Gai speaks of it during the Chuunin exam fight of Gaara V Sasuke. He alludes to Kakashi having used it to cut a lightning bolt and that's when it was named Raikiri (Lightning Edge). I think that the initial jutsu in it's most basic form is the 'Chidori'. I think that there are different levels of mastery, and the highest, or what Kakashi has achieved currently, is what is referred to as the Raikiri, the jutsu that can cut through a lightning bolt. I don't think Sasuke has ever achieved a Raikiri, but then again, the difference may be entirely in naming, and they are both the same jutsu. Also, yes, Sasuke and Kakashi power up differently, although i don't recall if it's technique based, or if they just have their own 'style'. I'll definitely be poking around the anime/manga I have to see what there is to say about Chidori vs Raikiri.
artemis of isles chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Hi, there, glad to see you writing fanfics again. Did you meet your book's deadline?

Are you off Harry potter now? I've left it alone for quite a while. Now I'm into photographing and nonsense poems.
Leihko chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I love this
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Good story keep it up
Lady Nagome of the West chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Freakin' awesome! Still lovin' it! I'm actually keeping up with the dialogue, though I found the conversation between Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade confusing. Anywayz, can't wait for the next chapter! Laterz!
2,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »