Reviews for Training for the Job
Spica75 chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Over a thousand techniques? Learning about one per DAY or more?
Even for someone that is a superfast learner that is a total no go without something special like sharingan copying. And Naruto isnt a superfast learner. A fast learner doing nothing but training could perhaps manage 1 per week, that would make around a hundred in 2 years.

Having used 80-90 in a real fight? Most Narutoverse shinobi dont seem to use that many in their whole life.
FlowOfEna chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Huh..."Summary removed due to too many conplaints"
That speaks volume on your writing, and that's why I shall not indulge in this.
...Naru/Saku? I've read the reviews on this...
Huh...a bad Naru/Saku build indeed
cpdf98 chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
this story is so non-canon that it hurts
Emb3rrzz chapter 17 . 1/8/2016
I absolutely love this Fanfiction. Its pacing is perfect for development. I read 2 or 3 chapters every night and they all leave me wanting more. Without a doubt this is my favorite NS fanfiction so far. I love that even though Ino isnt really a ship here she, like Sakura, is developing a different view of who Naruto is. Many forget that she was Sakuras rival for Sasuke and neglect her development even after she was the first of the two openly admit to liking Naruto during the pain arc.
DarkJewel55 chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Raikiri is more powerful than Chidori. just think of it this way, Chidori was the testing version, and Raikiri is the completed version with a bunch of bonuses and extras. basically Raikiri is an upgraded version of the Chidori.
Billy JB II chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
I read a sentence in the end author's note as "unless perhaps you consider all the sweating from listening to a court case in an un-air conditioned courtroom time not wasted. Gai." I laughed at the joke about Youthful jury duty before I realized there was no such thing.
Koop chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Army of kage bunshins. Bunshins use hokage no jutsu. Instantly win every fight from now on.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Your notes are so loooooooooooooooo(500 more o's). But aside ftome that your stories are good and looks well thought out.
Sirkylelenn chapter 30 . 10/31/2015
i
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Sub...
Kilthak chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
There are several issues I have with this story thus far. Most are minor (too minor to really worry about, in truth). Little things that bug me here and there, but the reunion with Sasuke really bugs me for one reason.

Looking at him standing in the doorway, they all magically know he's out of Sakura and Naruto's league? I bring this up because there is an obvious distinction between them being unprepared and him being stronger than them.

There's no reasonable way they could know how powerful and skilled he is just by seeing him stand in the doorway. If you meant that he's out of their league in that specific situation rather than in a general sense one could infer that as a reasonable conclusion for them to make. As it is, it comes across like they inspected his level and gear like an mmo character or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
"summary removed due to too many complaints?"
That says a lot about the quality of your writing and is why I shan't indulge in this fanfiction.
WarNeverChanges but Allies do chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
What was the summary?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I know this was written ages ago but still, reading 'I'm taking Naruto to neutral countries. He'll be meeting a lot of Rock nin' makes me giggle inside since that's basically suicide at this point.
Guest chapter 73 . 5/4/2015
why not juis mack a company with why used to be the old sode barts and the wifes of Naruto
2,903 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »