Reviews for Training for the Job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
"summary removed due to too many complaints?"
That says a lot about the quality of your writing and is why I shan't indulge in this fanfiction.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
What was the summary?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I know this was written ages ago but still, reading 'I'm taking Naruto to neutral countries. He'll be meeting a lot of Rock nin' makes me giggle inside since that's basically suicide at this point.
Guest chapter 73 . 5/4/2015
why not juis mack a company with why used to be the old sode barts and the wifes of Naruto
Guest chapter 71 . 5/4/2015
why not let him mack a showhd comly like the mobs boss used in the 1920.1950 and he get some hot grirs too
St3rfire chapter 75 . 3/27/2015
Good story please continue adding more chapter soon.
St3rfire chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
Good story my friend. I am still reading this story. I have a couple of stories. That I am still written with lemon. My stories are base on Naruto and Sakura. My stories collections are written on deviantart. Without lemon makes the story more interested and more romantic. So never give up on your stories. Added a couple of lemon. Keep writing them with M rating. You are the author and writer.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Well, this is not a bad start, I do feel you went a tad overboard at the whole thrown out of the 2nd floor, Naruto is a very valuable piece and that kind of abuse would have been nipped on the bud, at best canon tells us he was simply socially isolated, no one was stupid enough to go beyond that.
DUH BOMB chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
I've been reading this for a long time and on chapter 29. It was crazy to see it was recently updated. Hopefully I'll get there soon.
midnightscar17 chapter 56 . 2/8/2015
I hope you realize theres nothing wrong with having a full blown uncensored lemon section in a rated M story. You just say lemon scene. You made this entire chapter look like trash bc we have no idea what happened after naruto had his hands tied. You really should fix this chapter
luffy8557 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Can't wait to read this about to start it better be worth the time considering its is so long.
But I hear great things about it on the NaruSaku website so... Let's start reading believe it
Mysteryman101 chapter 75 . 1/16/2015
I absolutely love this story. So can you please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
holy hell... i rather like the story, but i HOPE you'll stop with the walls of text. the author's notes at the beginning of this chapter is litteraly one wall, from side to side of my screen...

even for a rant (especially?) that's completely unreadable!

that said, bar the previous mention, it's got much better along the way so i've got hope
Wahab123 chapter 75 . 11/23/2014
I really loved this story hope for more!
ShowTime chapter 75 . 11/12/2014