Reviews for Training for the Job
Pyryp chapter 60 . 6/27/2014
I've thought about Yuugao's situation and I don't think it's realistic. She's essentially dedicating the rest of her life to betraying her lover's memory in order to get revenge for him. Now I know people in grief are not always the most rational ones but while I think she might become a nukenin to kill Baki, I doubt she'd directly betray Konoha and bump uglies with the Uchiha.
Pyryp chapter 47 . 6/26/2014
I feel that using up all his chakra in that one healing technique is just a cheap way to add some tension to their escape.
Pyryp chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
Exactly. Shikamary is a strategist while Naruto is a tactician.
Pyryp chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
Still doesn't deserve Naruto.
Pyryp chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Yeah. Sakura definitely doesn't deserve Naruto.
Pyryp chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
Your Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto either.
And I don't think making Anko Naruto's mother was a good idea if you are trying to make her into a sympathetic character. There's just no excuse for ignoring your son for 16 years. A son that had no one for about 13 years on top of that.
Pyryp chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
I think it's pretty weird how dedicated Sakura is at 16 to a boy who she thought was hot at 12. That's basically all there ever was to her crush.
In canon I think that Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura and Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto.
Pyryp chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
There was no mistake with Anko's age. Orochimaru was like her dad, not her lover. A father figure betraying you is worse than a lover (unless that lover is a spouse or close enough to be a spouse).
Pyryp chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Keeps getting worse and worse. Shame.
Pyryp chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Some of the dialogue here was extremely awkward and wooden. A benevolent Kyuubi coming out nowhere didn't help either.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Huh...This really looks like a bad build up for a naru/saku
wyang100 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please update and write a sequel your story is really interesting (i read the whole thing), especially with the part about the "next generation" :)
brutusjr chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Still not a big Sakura / Naruto fan as she treated him like dirt for far too long, but I'm trying to make peace with your story. Hopefully you start making Naruto a little stronger (emotionally) as he is kind of hard to put up with right now.

Thanks for sharing though.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
well..atleast naruto got to sleep with 'sakura chan' XD
skywiseskychan chapter 74 . 4/17/2014
ooh fun, and now to check out your new website.
2,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »