Reviews for Training for the Job
St3rfire- serafina chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
Good story my friend. I am still reading this story. I have a couple of stories. That I am still written with lemon. My stories are base on Naruto and Sakura. My stories collections are written on deviantart. Without lemon makes the story more interested and more romantic. So never give up on your stories. Added a couple of lemon. Keep writing them with M rating. You are the author and writer.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Well, this is not a bad start, I do feel you went a tad overboard at the whole thrown out of the 2nd floor, Naruto is a very valuable piece and that kind of abuse would have been nipped on the bud, at best canon tells us he was simply socially isolated, no one was stupid enough to go beyond that.
DUH BOMB chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
I've been reading this for a long time and on chapter 29. It was crazy to see it was recently updated. Hopefully I'll get there soon.
midnightscar17 chapter 56 . 2/8/2015
I hope you realize theres nothing wrong with having a full blown uncensored lemon section in a rated M story. You just say lemon scene. You made this entire chapter look like trash bc we have no idea what happened after naruto had his hands tied. You really should fix this chapter
luffy8557 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Can't wait to read this about to start it better be worth the time considering its is so long.
But I hear great things about it on the NaruSaku website so... Let's start reading believe it
Mysteryman101 chapter 75 . 1/16/2015
I absolutely love this story. So can you please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
holy hell... i rather like the story, but i HOPE you'll stop with the walls of text. the author's notes at the beginning of this chapter is litteraly one wall, from side to side of my screen...

even for a rant (especially?) that's completely unreadable!

that said, bar the previous mention, it's got much better along the way so i've got hope
Wahab123 chapter 75 . 11/23/2014
I really loved this story hope for more!
ShowTime chapter 75 . 11/12/2014
Holy crap
midnightscar17 chapter 75 . 11/9/2014
Update.

also please dont do arrange marriages. Have sakura find another way. Arrange marriages are wrong beyond belief

I think you should cancel tentens mission. I dont feel right about what you are about to do to her. Having sex with lee is one thing bc she likes him but sending her to the slave town where the one prostitute girl is from along with two other girls. Where bad things happen to fake prostitutes and what not. Either she gets trapped there or she dies. Please for the love of all creation have something change whats going to happen.
midnightscar17 chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Its Minato Namikaze and kushina uzumaki. Learn to use the proper name you fool
iitrnr chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I find this search for a Rock nin to teach Earth techniques a bit weird. I mean it's not like Jiraiya's looking to teach high level earth techniques to Naruto. As far as I know Jiraiya's fairly good with Earth techniques. And I remember seeing the Sandaime using fairly good Earth techniques. So I am sure Konoha has those techniques in its possession. So, what's the point of this?
Kodachi Claws chapter 75 . 10/15/2014
Meant to come back and read these new chapters that just came out of nowhere, but other things got in the way.

It seems the whole Hyuuga Civil War has ended. While it was nice to see Naruto forgive the matriarch, I felt his actions should have had more of an impact to bring peace in the clan. I do feel bad for Hanabi though, having to kill her own mother (even if it was to end her suffering). I'd imagine her actions, despite her somewhat redemption, will have consequences Naruto will have to deal with in the future.

It is interesting to see Naruto and Sakura worry about their kids and the resulting new gene pool. However, I don't like the idea of the two arranging a marriage for their kids just for the sake of diluting whatever demons may come of it. It just seems out of character to both for me, and even if the demon blood thing was a genuine concern, I can't see the two forcing their kids to hook up with someone to prevent insanity. If Sakura can identify the genetic triggers (realistically probably no such thing but whatever), then surely she can take steps to prevent it (medication, gene therapy). I'm not opposed to the idea of their children hooking up with Hinata's children mind you; I think the idea in of itself is cute, but I'd rather their children get together though genuine love.

As for your version of Rock Village...uh, wow. I think this is the first time I've seen women in fantasy suppressed via forced prostitution. Yes, there are a bunch of stories out there where women are sold into slavery and become part of a harem, but not on a scale like this where it happens to EVERYONE. It kind of feels like a weird combination of the Taliban regime and Vegas. The former because they declare absolute law on what women should be with no opportunity to better themselves, but instead of those ridiculous burkhas and forcing them to have husbands, they're trained to service any man they come across and give the money to their master. I'm usually used to oppression of women based around some twisted form of chastity, but I guess in a sense this kind of oppression is more original (and just as vile). Still, you actually got me worried for Tenten, and I do sympathize with Lee's feelings on the issue. Though it certainly did make for some amusing dialogue at the end (I'd imagine that would very much be like Lee's first time if it were to happen).

I also feel that I'm missing something. This chapter mentioned something about a conversation Sakura and Naruto had on their honeymoon. Is this event on the mediaminer version?

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your publishing. I'll make a note to visit your place and see what you have to offer. Also, if you're going to reply to this review, please don't tell me anything that's happening in canon. Trying to save those chapters for myself at a later time while I'm busy with other things (it's more fun for me to read a bunch of chapters at once then agonize week after week with 'What's Going to Happen Now'?)
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
That throwaway Sakura comment at the end doesn't really do much other than confuse
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
One thing you have failed to mention is does naruto know that someone else has been digging through his head, copying his secrets and the telling everyone about his past. Naruto hasn't told anyone what happened so he should be enraged to learn that someone else has without his permission. They are naruto's private memories and they are bein passed around like a new book.
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »