Reviews for Training for the Job
wyang100 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please update and write a sequel your story is really interesting (i read the whole thing), especially with the part about the "next generation" :)
brutusjr chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Still not a big Sakura / Naruto fan as she treated him like dirt for far too long, but I'm trying to make peace with your story. Hopefully you start making Naruto a little stronger (emotionally) as he is kind of hard to put up with right now.

Thanks for sharing though.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
well..atleast naruto got to sleep with 'sakura chan' XD
skywiseskychan chapter 74 . 4/17/2014
ooh fun, and now to check out your new website.
warrof chapter 48 . 4/4/2014
WTH?! Kakashi a bad guy?! Incompetent and sounding like he's high yes, going against Konoha? heck no.
warrof chapter 35 . 4/3/2014
LOLS Deserters! I love it!
IronDRedWolf chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
I feel like I've been hit over the head with a mallet. Which incidentally, would have been a better way to spend my time than reading this fucking ...thing or whatever it is. You have no conception of plot, i don't even believe you know the word. Relationships, i get the whole abusive thing was realistic, but you didn't go for that did you? You put yourself in the posture of Sakura, meaning that you write "through" her, feeding your own misconception on romance and thinking that's good writing. Maybe there is another reason, but why would you continue to do that when almost every fucking review told you it's not right.
On the matter of Naruto, who the hell clipped his nuts? He's a doormat. Actually that's an insult to doormats. I've read 25 chapters. You've made me disappointed in myself for reading. Who does that?
Almost 500.000 words Wow, really i'm impressed. You could have filled five novels with the amount of work you put in here. Change your name to Stephanie Meyer and you're done. Go contact a fucking publisher.
Also i bet you were 14 or so when you wrote this, or there is something seriously wrong with you.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
This is not the worst Naruto-fic out there, but neither is it great. Your writing style is unrefined, but you have decent ideas.

The biggest weakness of your story is the lack of coherence. You started a story with a vague notion of what it would be about, created your characters and then sort of decided where it would go from there. 400k words, but very little plot. This is a common mistake in fanfics.

I would strongly suggest deciding on a final story arc and finishing it. Why? Because that way you can start something new. Something better. You can learn from your experience and create a truly rewarding story.
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I'm at about chapter 8 in this, and I do plan on reading more, however I wanted to bring something up that's been bugging me a little.
I get that Ino's opinion of Naruto could have been be a lot different back then if she saw his memories, but I doubt that she'd act he is the 'most amazing person in the world and would love to be with him'. I get praising a character once in a while, but the amount of worship that the guy gets from Sakura and Ino is rather over the top in my opinion.
Other than that, I think this is good thus far :)
Laxtastic chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Do you show who hinata ends up with in this fic or focus on it? I'm aware it's a narusaku but I just can't seem to take hinata with anyone else than naruto so will she remain single in this?
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
there is no way they would let her go in there without telling her. she would shit her pants in fear.
SteadyUniverse chapter 75 . 2/4/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Training for the Job is back holy shit... Please continue writing this story it was the first fanfiction that I ever read and honestly inspired me to start writing fics myself. My mind is beyond blown and I'm definitely going to have to read through this once more.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I've been reading through this story and for the most part it has been enjoyable. However I find a huge problem with it, at least it is for me. I hate how long and how much you have for your notes they really do harm to the story and weigh it down that it is easy to loose track of what is suppose to go on in the story I wish you could take the notes out of the story. Thanks for writing the story though I think it will be better of you managed to remove the notes.
Crystal M. Key chapter 75 . 1/30/2014
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
In chap 16 and a previous chapter u state that the trip to wave took three days on there first mission and two weeks for the promotion mission. What I don't understand is how a much of out of shape shinobi could possibly be slower than a drunken bridge builder. In the wave mission part 1 they walked cause he wasn't a ninja and had no skills to speed it up. In wave part 2 they should have at least been able to move unrestricted. They didn't to my understanding bring wagons or anything like that... I just don't get ur reasoning
2,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »