Reviews for To Commune With a Spirit
Fireminer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I imagine if this was with Cannas and Dark magic.
Becki chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
(...on public computer.. again o; )

Argh! Sorry about my uber-lateness once more! I've been so bad about reading fics lately, I really need to catch up _ but really, I'll finish reading all of your updates before summer ends (*sob* ;_; )

I really liked this fic though! The relationship between Erk and PentLouise is always a fascinating thing to read and write about, and you captured the family-like essence of that in this piece. I liked this new 'style', although it still resembles your old one - it's hard to get rid of your own writing style, (same goes with drawing and such.) I think everybody was in character, there was nothing wrong about any of it. Great work, can't wait to read more!

~Becki
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Fwee, told you I'd get to it! XD

Hehe, anyways... I really liked this fic a lot, as Pent and Louise are two of my favorite characters. So sweet the two are. I liked the idea of how those who use anima magic must be in tune with nature... I mean, it DOES makes sense, doesn't it? (laughs) I found Erk to be rather in character, as I am considering the fact that this takes place when he is younger. Still a bit uptight as he always is, though. So into his studies... Poor Erk.

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this, keep up the great work! Until next time!

-Samantha McPhoenix

PS: Hm... I do recall in Pent's description... or from somewhere... that he is marquess of Reglay. But somehow, the title "Count" seems right, too... Maybe it's different in Etruria, the marquesses have the title of Count, where in Lycia the marquesses merely have the title of Lord. Who knows? (giggles)
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
nice write more soon.
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
that's so adorable! erky is awesome! :P he's such a idiot though, my god. i'd grab him and slap him if he studied too much on my watch!...then i'd say sorry and get him a book. anyway, this is a cute fic, just like a promise is a promise. Both are very nice.
Northernsword chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This was a nice fic...It's...alternative, so to speak. No battles, obvious romances...hehe anyway, gooc job!
Lone.L chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Pretty good. A side of Erk I've never seen. Louise is just the same as always.
Lao Who Mai chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was really good! Everyone was in character, the story moved at a good pace, you had good description, and I liked how Pent had to practically blow up the door with Fimbulvetr. I hope to read more of your work!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Always a sucker for a good Erk story, I've gotta give this a thumbs-up. Everyone was perfectly in-character, the moments between Pent and Louise were adorable, and the interaction between Pent and Erk was so sweet.