Reviews for Under Construction: Framing
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Heck, I'd punch Janet out.

Wow, I can't believe you don't get many reviews! Your stories are excellent.

I suppose part of Sam's behaviour is down to her pregnancy but still, the poor girl needs Daniel, and Janet's not really helping by showing off, although who wouldn't, but still...

Woo, I knew it! Yay! Oh, happy day. I thought that he proposed to her only because of the baby, but what Jack said really cheered me up about the whole thing (did I mention that it's been a while since I last read this? lol)

Come on Sam, don't be a fool!

Anyway...

Oh, the flashbacks were touching. I like how her mind pushes her towards thinking of a life with Daniel but she's too scared of going that one step further.

Aww, friendly neighbourhood eunuch. Poor guy.

Ah! I can't believe how Daniel put his feelings down and just said that he only did it for the babies, but then it's typical, isn't it, 'cos he doesn't want to hurt Janet.

Ooh, go Jacob! This is easily my favourite line, and oh-so true too, “Sam, you may be certifiably brilliant but in some area of life, you are a complete moron.”

: D

I hope Janet doesn't settle for being second best... surely she knows deep down, whether she wants to believe it or not, that Daniel is in love with Sam?

Aliens mugged her and made her pregnant? lol, sorry, shouldn't laugh but that was funny. Oops.

Anyway, great story!

: )
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
hmm I'm not sure who this is going to suck more for, Sam, Daniel, or Janet...
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
::giant hugs to all, mainly Daniel at the moment:: this should be interesting
violentdarling chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
This is a realy great story" Please keep going!