Reviews for Eye of the Mercenary
The Power of The Book chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Ha!

Jarlaxle sounds like Tim Gunn sporting an attitude that fairly sneers at you from the sentences. Especially love the paragraph for mesh. And "a lich's eye for the live guy." Hee!

I'll bet this was fun to write, too!
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You, m'dear, have too much time on your hands. Then again, so do I, because I read this. :)

Was very funny, but why would there be seasons a couple thousand feet under ground?... the fur wouldn't need to be put away for summer, because the constant temperature for caves is 50 something degrees fahrenheit.
Atoile chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*grins for a moment before bursting into laughter, causing family to stare*

This was great! I've been grinning from the very first line. Jarlaxle is a cool character, and you've portrayed him really well. I am so putting this on my favorites, it deserves a lot of publicity. Excellent job.

*claps*
Keket chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
"a lich’s eye for the live guy"- I would love to see that on tv! So many priceless lines and images, and really good advice in terms of clothing style too! Very nice and well done! so... gonna do one for the winter season? pretty please? with cookies on top?
Shadowgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*bursts out laughing as she reads* Jarlaxle definitely knows his fashion.

Very nicely done!

*blush* You got inspiration from little old innocent me?

*Entreri huffs* Oh please Mr. 'Monotonous Monotone'. *giggles as he stalks out of the room*

I checked out that deviant artist and that Drow Studs Quarterly...oh me oh my...Jarian was quite excited. His servants pushed me off of the computer chair!

However...upon checking under their bed...I found several issues. *stashes some away*

Anyway, loved this! *hug* *composes self and adds to her fav stories list*
legomaker4623 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god that was so funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't stop laughing!

Please write more humor :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed this very, very, very much! And I guess, we know what kind of job will suit him best if he ever gets tired of being a mercenary! I esp. enjoyed reading the "Don'ts" and I just couldn't stop laughing after reading Monotonous Monotone. Keep up the good work and you should do more of these, maybe a seasonal or monthly thing? :P
Ariel D chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
LOL! Please, please write more humor. :D
Katzztar chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh this did get a good chuckle from me. The best part? Jarlaxle is so - eccentric that this was completely in character!

I loved the line that a lich was a fashion designer and the jab at thw puffy sleaves of socerors.
WitchWolf chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*gasps for breath* Agh! Stomach hurts! Gotta... stop... laughing... somehow!

This is a gem! Yo did Jarlaxle first-person wonderfuly!

Go Jarlaxle! *still laughs uncontrolably*
ShitaeTenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
hehehehehe

Oh man, I could almost hear him giving his opinions! Excellent job getting Jarlaxle's character, damn near perfect!

ShitaeTenshi