Reviews for An Evening with the Finest Call
ShadowLord chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
this is cute and bad $$ and just awesomely writen i encorage you to continue
Otritzi chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Damn, why didn't Drakken think of that before? That plan may have actually worked, even without the brainwash device. I'm sure he could make a world full of followers with a show like that. Although the few of us who don't fall for anything like that would be laughing our heads off.
fireinu chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
I like the story. It's arijanel. If you want to make it a kigo fic I whould be for it. I like the paring.
Sakura cc chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
hehe very nice! I like it and if ur planning to make this a Kigo, GO AHEAD! I love Kigo _ update soon!
BOC42 chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Nice! I always thought that if Kim and Shego were on the same side they could be tight, even if they were still fighting with each other, as they inevetably will. I like seeing them work together, but please no Kigo. Also, maybe up the rating if you're going to swear so much. Cool story!
taylor chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
i love this fic. i love kim. i love shego. heck, i love you. this fic rocks. what happened to drakken though?
Childe at Heart chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
the rocket shoe knocked adrena over? that works. but, where's drakken this whole time? did he escape, or is he still in the studio? hopefully, all will be revealed soon...

shego likes swearing, doesn't she? :)

update soon!

danni rand
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hahahahahahahaha nice nice, but how DARE Kim shut Shego's pie hole? :P hahaha Shego can talk all she wants _ please so continue

JA NE
Childe at Heart chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
ha, ha! Go, Kimmie!

is it gonna be a slash? i mean, kim described shego as voluptuous... just wondering, not that i care. in my opinion, if the story is good, it doesn't matter if it's slash.

update very, very soon, yimmy-kins!

danni rand
RamaFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I love the "fourth and goal on the field of justice!" That's classic.
anonymous beauty chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i liked it. A LOT. I hope you continue soon. This is really good.
Caiyne chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Well now, just when I'd thought I'd seen it all, you come up with something totally original, and hilarious to boot.

The very thought of a horde of garishly dressed amateurs spouting horrifyingly cliche'd one-liners and heavy artillery is almost too much to bear. "Fourth and goal on the field of justice"? Gawd. Dayumn. That's horrible, but just the sort of thing I can see Brick coming up with

Anyway, as I said, sweet concept, and I'll deffinately be keeping an eye on this story. One thing though, please, for the love of god, if you're going to make this a Kigo fic, don't fall to such a depth as to use the errant "Zomg did I just think Shego was hawt?11?1onewun " bits... They've been done to death, and they never, EVER read well. I'm not against Kigo in a fic, but you've gotta write it well _ Just my two cents, such as it is. Cheers and good job on chapter one.
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
It's going to really interesting. Keep adding more. I can't wait for the next chapter.