Reviews for Siren's Song
Awesome Guest chapter 3 . 3/26
Okay, I know it's waaaayyy late commenting (like what, nine years?) but I don't care, really. Honestly, I love this, I love the writing, love the characters; but I feel there's something amiss. Like the dark feel to it, I think it's gotten a bit fluffy and average teenage dramatics have slithered in (ha) my favorite part of this story was the darkness of it. The depression, the self loathing, the sheer power it held over the human emotion. I feel that that is fading. Oh, and, the Rika and Severus thing, totally unexpected, not bad, but unexpected. I had assumed maybe Bill Weasley (the most attractive of the weaselbees, I'd say, and I never really loved Fleur, that veela) considering her age, they would be around the same age, rather Severus and Rika would have quite the age difference.
Wolfynight chapter 4 . 2/14
OMG how could you Harry OMFG poor Draco
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 2 . 1/30
Anime! Love this fanfiction so much!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
You are a awesome author . I completely dissolved in your story . You takes me to a happy story and then you easily upside down that story . And you know I've read that if harry and draco united there will be someone who entered . I love your story . I'm waiting for the next story. certainly about harry and draco.
johnathon chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
love it wondering if harry will fall to temptation
yaoiangel88 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
adorably cute my heart broke for Draco at moments but hes always been my fav _
Cocoa mocha chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I was so annoyed at Harry and Jayson. I don't think he ever redeemed himself. Whatever he did almost KILLED Draco, a student who he was supposed to protect. And in the end they treated it like it was nothing. Like he never meant for Draco to die. Or for Harry to treat his condition so callously. Draco almost died from heartbreak and the way they treat it after with Harry feeling sorry for himself is pathetic. So I hate both this Harry and Jayson. I wished they died horrible deaths for treating life so callously. Jayson should have been cruciod within an inch of his life and drowned to death. Fuck that's disgusting.

Too annoyed to login but that's my username.
tella chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
that was wonderful, i loved it, but didnt you sat Draco doesnt have a cousin so he is a siren in the first chapter? but he has a uncle and siren cousin ? im a little confuse.
LadyVukavo chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Hey there, I really like the story so far. The concept of the Siren is an interesting one I hadn't come across before Just one thing that I think slipped past you and your beta (if you have one) In the first chapter you said the death eater meeting was taking place at the Notts but then when Blaise and Draco meet up, you imply that it was at Blaise's house. Just thought I'd point out the slip up thanks for the good story
jaeha chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
smiles
jaeha chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
i fell in love...with the fanfic!
jaeha chapter 9 . 4/13/2012