Reviews for Siren's Song
Kesia chapter 2 . 1/16
I was reading this and thought: well shit. It's my friends times 100.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
YOU SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED OURAN HUGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Love it so far! I don't trust Killian though, good job for making me hate is very guts. Also, I think he is a siren.
Good plot so far! Can't wait to read the rest of it!

-Guest
Sayasy09 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Uhm author just please warn your readers next time that there would be mentions of rape. I know there were no actual rape scenes but there are really people who gets triggered by implied words or "trigger words" atleast putting a mature rating or a warning in the description would do fine. It's not Everyone's cup of tea and I am one of those people who gets anxiety and panic when I hear or read some trigger words it just brings me back some flashbacks so yeah :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IN EIRI X SHUICHI! THAT MAKES ME SO FLIPPING HAPPY I NEARLY SQUEALED TO DEATH. Sorry I was in fangirl mode.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
THANK GOD i thought i was going to have another rant
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
jedhwbcuewvbcfduhsajazkmsnjdhcbrefvggggggasnjkXM harry you freaking jehrc. i genuinely dont think ive ever been more furious at any version of harry
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
i swear im literally going to kill harry... in my mind. seriously. harry needs to get his head out of his a** and kick frickin killian out the window... or off the astronomy tower, and then get Draco to not jump off the astronomy tower.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
*murders everything in a 100 foot radius of her* welp... there goes that life
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
*chokes* *suffocates* you know what, i bet Killian's a siren too, which is why 1) hes teaching about sirens 2) Harry is attracted to him 3) his voice is "deep and musical" 4) has blue hair and eyes... like the ocean.

Are these all correct? if so, are they plausible reasons? Or am i just looking for reasons that Harry's being odd?
Adriene SC chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Loooooveeee iiit! *\(o)/*
Gleas chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Poor Draco... it's not that fun to be constantly pregnant... every year too... At least he is happy with it, right?
Maraduersforever chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
I AM going to read the sequel!
ncbexie25 chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
This was so sweet; I loved it!
REDGOLD456 chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
THIS WAS PERFECT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR WRITEING THIS I HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR WRITEING THANK YOU ANGIN