Reviews for Lacrymae Rerum
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
It's Ryo. Of course.

Didn't Milliardo die to destroy the Libra? Or rather disappeared. I haven't seen the OVAs, but I think he's about as dead as Trowa was in episode 25. Heh. Poor Zechs. Robbed of his glorious death and his redeeming act, and left to actually deal with the consequences of his stupidity.

Now, how is Dee going to meet Ryo? Are the gundam pilot's faces going to be publicized after the war? And if so, does Ryo remember Dee?

O_O Wait, Heero's the Odin Lowe Jr. that was lying in a coma in the hospital. Did he survive? I kinda think not... but then, the doctors were bad at cleaning up after themselves. He might have. Heero's good at that. Maybe? Please?

Are all the other Gundam pilots themselves? You didn't replace Quatre, Wufei, Trowa, and Duo, did you? I'm inclined to think not. The war would have gone very differently if all of the pilots had changed.
KingofLoosePages chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
-sniffle- I cried while watching this episode, and I cry again while reading it. Only now...RYO!WAH! I know you don't get much love on this story, but I would certainly love it if you, even in spare time, continued to write it. It's certainly unique and has me caught. I won't be bale to sleep tonight for making up scenarios on how they meet. xD

Taku
tati1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Um, not that I'm not totally appreciative that Heero isn't /quite/ dead, but...did you just kill Ryo? Again?

And will Heero be at least a part of this story? Please? He's my favorite...*pouts prettily*
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
Oh god! Now you've got me all curious! Darn you!
Novocain chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
Ooh! Cliffhangers are so evil...(moans) but so good, too. Don't leave us hanging!
Kat-lady04 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Dang this is good, please say there's gonna be more. I think this is the first GW/Fake x-over I've ever seen, and it's really good. Yay for Bikky being reincarnated (or whatever) with them, and as Dee's cousin. Loved that bit.
ShitaeTenshi chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Good luck with that block! I've had RL interfere with my writing (and reading) so I can just imagine the reactions of any readers I still have left. A nice chapter; I was wondering just when you'd bring in Dee and Bikky. Their reunion with Ryo should be ... interesting. Especially if Ryo hasn't woken up yet. Keep up the god work!

ShitaeTenshi
SensiblyTainted chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
WOW! So Bikky was reincarnated with Ryo and Dee and he's actually older? That's funny! And cute! This chapter wasn't so depressing, but it's worrysome. How the heck are they going to meet Ryo/Ryan and actually get him to sit still and open up? ... but I should have faith in you. You are one of my all time favorite authors. I adore almost all your fics and have such a hard time picking my favorite among them, so... update any which one that comes to you. You're an awsome writer!
SensiblyTainted chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Wow... I'm stunned. The cold, calm discriptions made the cruel actions all the more horrific. Much worse than the flower discriptions of pain and tears and violence. I literally got choked up... I'm also glad for the author's note at the bottom of the chapter. I was totally confused until you mentioned reincarnation and I was like Oh!... (sigh) Poor Ryo/Ryan. I hope he doesn't hesitate so much this time around when he does find his Dee or the equivilant... But what are the chances of that? This go around should make him colder than every before... (sigh) I'm gonna read the next chapter, but I'm nervous. I don't want to feel like crying my eyes out after every chapter...
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow. I didn't see that coming. At all. I totally am surprised that you killed one of the main characters off immediately. On the other hand, that was pretty brave as well. Tragic. I'm almost scared to see the next chapter.
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Ah! Now that's satisfing! Though I have to admit that I wanted Duo to be Dee, but I guess that you can't have everything in life... Glad to know that you're still alive!
LassyD chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
First off, Good Luck :-)

Now, as for the story, I'm terribly confused. Then again, that might be because I have never seen FAKE, and only read GW fiction. Oh well. It's still a good story.
Mithros chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
aw he got hit in the head with a football. that hurts like bitch! though i didnt get knocked out when igot hit... gut hit in the cheek painfulness! thank you for th update! XD
YumiAngel chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
mahaha. nice.

hey, at least it's original
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Okay I think I'm totaly lost but whatever, I'll keep reading because your so good and perhaps I'll figure out what's going on.