Reviews for Runaway
Simba11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is an excellent story, but please, edit the ages of the Curtis brothers. Darry is 20, Sodapop is 16, and Ponyboy is 14. Please edit this, and then repost it. Just a suggestion. Please...I'll give you a cookie. :)
The-Fan-Who-Lived chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
I LOVE THIS!
So Yun chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I was reading through your reviews before. You obviously haven't bothered to take their advice, so you know what I'm not even going to bother to read this.

Do the math and research,otherwise this story is a complete utter waste of time,SO DELETE IT!
GreaserFreak13 chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Ooh...yum! I love piroghi!
idreamof chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
aww

its over

i'm sad now :(

could you write like, what happened from the moment he ran away to the moment he met two-bit again?
fictionlover2 chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Love the story ,I want to see a what if? story
Eshlyn Kar chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Good job ps stop beating your self up about the short chappies it is a perfect size to read! not too long so you lose concentration but not too short where you are dying for more right away. Just enough to satisfy ya!

Eshlyn Kar chapter 7 . 12/29/2005
There now youre done! lol, good job! i like the tickle fight it was cute! ;) Anywho isnt Piroghi's Ukrainian? i thought so but oh well. Good job please make a sequel or something like that, with more Tim and Curley those guys are so awsome ;) great job! See ya

Eshlyn Kar chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Hey good story Please update soon!

fictionlover2 chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
I LOVE YOU THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
this is great
LadyLee87 chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
I really like this story good job on. As for my suggestion I think you could write a Ponyboy romance real good! I'm a sucker for Ponyboy romances. That's my suggestion I'm sure anything you write will be great
Kitala chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
I loved it! *Hugs* Brilliant idea, and so well done.
AlexCurtis chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
good
insanechildfanfic chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
this is great