Reviews for WalMart of the Dead
ambrosegirl717 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
that is a really good story i loved it.
Denniso chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
fucking amazing story.

if this were a film, i'd watch it.
Legendary Earthling chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
I haven't read this story in years but I decided to come back to it. I just need to remind you how awesome you are. I think you write a masterful story Stephen King would be proud of. Your characters are great and being a fan of zombie stories, I must say yours is one of the best. Your Bianca is great. Just wanted to give some praise where it's due. Now as your avid admirer I shall continue to read
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. That's exactly how it would go if it was real.

Bravo.
NewHavoc chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awesome is the only word for this, great structure and development...
Vile Shadow chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
To echo what paintballman said, a good story, save for the grammar. Might've made for a more interesting read to get more than one character perspective, but that's just me. Thanks for writing this.
Ta Ankh chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
"She continues to scream as the zombies grabbed whatever skin they can find of her skinny body and tore it off. "

This has got to be one of my favorite lines from all the world of fan fiction...ever!

I also love how you took people you knew and incorporated them into your stories. It really gives the story edge and realism. I wonder if any of your enemies ever read your stuff, heh-heh.

I know sometimes people say your grammar is atrocious, (and it is), but the stories are so damned good I don't even care!

Looking forward to more!
Sergio Shield-Eyes chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Great Story!
The papita girl chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
OMG I LOVE YOU! THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME! It literraly brought a tear to my eye! *Goes and looks for the next part on your list of written fanfics!* Can I hug you?
Jessie chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
Out of all the zombie stories i've read, and i've read a lot, yours has to be the very best! I'm a zombie freak and your story took me to the edge and back! Never stop writing, your a wonderful writer!
Warchief chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
WALMART RULES!
paintballman chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
This was a good read apart from the grammar. I would say the best thing to do would be to read through it again and correct any mistakes. I found my self having to re-read parts several times due to the bad grammar and missing words. A part from that good story!
ChaosWolf021 chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
Alright, I'll start off being a prick and commenting on bad grammar... sorry. I could still read it, and knew what you meant to say, so don't feel too bad.

Other than that though, I thought this story was brilliant. I loved it, and read it in two sittings.

I also love your character, reminds me so much of my best friends at school. It has also inspired me to write my own Dawn of the Dead based fic. Thank you much.

Also your story was good enough to get an actual signing form an actual person instead of a damn internet alias.

-Rob Anderson
AshNight1422 chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
I really loved your story I thought it was great. I mean the story's title sounded funny because my Dad works at a walmart but I found the story not to be funny, but sad and suspenseful that always keeps you guessing. I liked Matt, Bianca, Eric, and Marc and I couldn't believe that Eric and Marc died because they were pretty good guys. Plus I was hoping for Marc an Bianca to finally get together. Well anyway I really loved your story.
wolverbunny chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
WHE !

I was a zombie for halloween, and went to Walmart and have pix of me in walmart freaking out peeps...heh... I'll send pix when i can..

Just thought I'd let youknow...YEY !