Reviews for Dancing
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
GOOD JOB. I LIKED IT.
darklover chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This story was well written. This is actually the DA story I've ever read lol and I'm happy it's a good one. I'm surprised that there seems to be more MA pairings than ML. In my opinion ML is the best!
Designation chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I was overjoyed when I went into your user profile and found you were writing fan fiction about my first love (the second being CSI). Just makes my night, you know?

As always, I love your work. Very true to the characters and the series, and I just love your way with words, especially in these lines:

"Besides, they have their own twisted brand of dance now, anyway.

Logan inches closer and she inches away."

Wonderful.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
very good-emotional

glad to see M/L writers
ML Only chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hey, that was really impressive. You've done a great job of catching the angst of S2 and Max and Logan's thoughts and characters. Yeah, Logan did always seem to be the greater risk taker when it came to the virus. I thought this was a very insightful piece! Is this your first DA story? I see you've written quite a few stories in other shows. I hope you write some more DA!
Kyre chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Well written! Takes me right back to S2, which is good in the sense that you capture Max and Logan's characters very well, and bad in the sense that I didn't like S2 much, lol. I hope you'll continue to write DA, and if you choose to write some S1, I'll be even happier.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
powerful writing... is this a one off... or is this begining of a story...?

starcrossed lover's theme is very popular specially with max and logan, but i do like the way you've written this...

consider a sequel... if not... well written...