Reviews for Omedetou
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
. . .there so should be a happy ending to this. like a second part or something...bitter-sweet just doesn't suit Satoshi and Daisuke...then again I'm a hopeless romantic
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yes. This. This was exactly what I wanted to read about, and for so long too! The characterizations were perfect here and aaahhhh that made-up story about the star-crossed lovers and the painbrushes and the dialogue. Thank you for writing and sharing this; I've been poring over this piece and its sequel for the past couple days, drowning in SatoDai goodness.
Ramasylle-Karanese chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Of course there is going to be a conveniently placed wall!

This was soooo cute!
tsukiyomi08 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
-Uwah! Is it just my computer or did chapter 2 disappear?
tsukiyomi08 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I like where this is going! :D I really look forward to the next chapter!
Knightaly chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
ohhhhh!

Omg I want you to update this really soon.

I am totally deprived of older SatoDai fiction.

This is awsome! :D
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
*shakes fist at Riku* Darn you, You just HAD to ruin it for Daisuke and Satoshi didn't you!
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw! so cute. the ending made me cry! you should add like one more chapter! it could be so cool! thanks anyways! :D
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Lol, I can't remember if I've read this story or now since I'm currently getting BACK into the series, but, regardless, I loved it all the same. For once an author takes the pain and confusion these two share into consideration. Well done.
Kousuke chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
CUTENESS!
FullmetalKenshin chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
only one word can describe that. :)
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I loved the story. It kinda made me want to cry...Well, I loved it either way! _;
Ridley160 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
wow this was very well written, but i really think it should be continued!
kurai chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
that was great! are you thinking of doing a sequel? you should! keep writing kurai
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow, heh, I really liked this fic. x3 Glad I found it. It was really well written and now I'm off to read some of your other fics! _