Reviews for Life's End
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
OMG! I loved this story! It was the best! Awesomeness! Be proud! Your writing is really good!
Sholio chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is an older story, I know, but I'm just now reading it. I was braced for a straightforward, AU deathfic - so it completely surprised me when it looped around and became the timeline we know! I like the implication that John became the man he is because of Rodney's death, in our timeline as well as the other - he saved Rodney this time around because of the personality changes wrought by the way things went the first time. Nice one!
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Read this story at least a year ago and have been trying to find it ever since so I could leave a review. Love this story. Well written, heart wrenching retrospection on John's part. Like how it starts in a future that hasn't had a McKay for 50 years. Then having a team not quite geled. Working out the quirks. Love the coffee/chocolate beans and a very hyper Rodney. Now that I've found this story, I don't plan on losing it again. I will revisit often.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I was all set to skip this one like I do with most death-fics. I'm so glad I didn't. Wonderful work!
Alina chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was a very awesome story. If you haven't yet, I think that you should write another one.
LostMyPen chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow.

I really liked this. It made me happy, it made me sad, it made me want to read another one of your stories. :P

I had to read it twice to fully undertstand the Ascension part, but when I did... it just made it all the better.

Seriously, great fic here. :]
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
great fic! i really enjoyed it!
demishka chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Good story, I liked it alot! Very good portrayal of the characters.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was good, though I'm curous why they let Sheppard change anything.