Reviews for Holds Me Together
peacelovesmiles chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
so ijust read both these stories and while i have no clue if you still check these i'm going to review. they were both really good and i love your grace as you captured her character well bringing in both sides. Luke and Adam were good and to character also. i loved the idea of Luke in a band. i feel that joan was different in a way not bad just different. but all together it was really good and i love reading Luke and Grace stories that actually have depth.
Bonny chapter 16 . 12/5/2005
I know that it has been months since you wrote this series, but I just found it. I am sitting here in tears, I love the series and your descriptions, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I have read quite a few. thank you.
Beth Pryor chapter 17 . 11/4/2005
I wondered if that's where you got the title. Now I know. I love your song ideas and the story line that you've chosen. I'm off to read the next one...
TJ-TeeJay chapter 17 . 11/1/2005
Okay, like I promised, I will review. I just read this whole baby in one go. Dude, you ROCK! And I mean it! As you know, I'm a Joan/Adam sucker, so I loved their parts most, especially how you described the making-up flashback parts in chapter 6. So cute, I almost cried. I'm glad Joan came to her senses and forgave him.

As to the alcohol drinking on Joan's part, I can see Joan getting drunk, and I think it was a nice tie-in with Grace and her mom. Hope Joan indeed doesn't make a habit of it.

And, whoa, the scene where Sarah comes to the Girardi's house on New Year's Eve was intense! Poor Grace.

You named Lilly's and Kevin's son Caleb? That always reminds me of Kirsten's jerk father on The O.C. But I suppose your Caleb will grow up a loving and cutie kid.

Whoa, Ryan actually killed someone with his own hands. Now, that freaks me out! The little bastard, hope they can kick his ass!

The sunset scene on Adam's mom's death anniversary. Man, so sad and yet so fluffy. Made my heart beat faster. Awesome.

Help Me Unravel My Latest Mistake. Hey, Anna Nalick. And Linkin Park before that. Your taste in music rocks (okay, maybe apart from Hanson... LOL-Sorry!). I just bought the Anna Nalick album off eBay. Hope it's gonna get here soon.

Joan is pregnant? Seriously? Well, let's find out, shall we? Isn't she a little young? Dude, almost two chapters and we still don't know if Joan's pregnant? You're cruel!

Okay. You're confusing me. Now Joan says the appointment isn't necessary. Did she have her period, or what? And you're not telling me that this'll end up that she did but is pregnant anyway, right? That would be way too cliché, if you ask me.

Elton John was looking at Adam's art? LOL! Priceless! Had to laugh when I read that.

Man, Sarah's passing away was so sad, as was the funeral. I almost cried again. And the scene between Adam and Grace just broke my heart. Poor Grace. But I loved that everyone was there for her. I wish I had friends like that. Well, I'd like to think I do have friends that are there for me when I need them, so don't worry. :o)

Aw, they had a son after all. Gabe, huh? He sounds like he's the incarnation of 'cute'! I wanna cuddle him! LOL And Joan and Adam got married! Whoho! Okay, not that we didn't see that coming.

Aw again for Luke and Grace. Yay! \o/ I love sappy endings. And happy endings. You got me with this one.

The Ryan storyline was wicked as well. I wonder what's gonna happen the in the next one. But I'll read that some other time, this one took long enough for one day. Awesome work!

-TeeJay
annieca chapter 11 . 10/7/2005
I like your story. I'm terrible at reviews. One thing I noticed was that after a quote you automatically capitalized the word after it. You don't nessicarily have to do that.

Other than that keep up the good work!
annieca chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Hey you don't suck, but the paragraph on Grace and Luke's day...whoa I could go without that much detail. I just skipped it and continued reading, didn't miss anything. Grace was a little un-Grace like but I'll keep reading. It might not be a problem.
spotsndots chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
so thats not the end of the story as a whole? just this part? i hope so. i really like ur writing style! i just wonder what gods up to...anyway, i just read from ch. 14 to here and i really liked it! i was worried for joan for a minute there. ok, next! more please!
coveredinrain16 chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
I cried. The funniest thing is, I was like so clueless when you mentioned Gabe. I was like..alrighty maybe its a mistake than I caught on. I totally would picture a J/A having a boy! Yeah! I love that they had a wedding, you should of had them had a bacholerette party! I mostly cried at the part when I read Luke's proposal (the note) because Journey- Open Arms came on my playlist and its perfect. Also, Grace should of danced with Luke to Celebration, but a slow song was good at the part you put it in. It made me giggle a little how Will cried more than Helen! I loved this chapter, and your summing up was wonderful as always! Most of the fanfictions I read get crappier as they go on but by far you have gotten better, and this is one of the best fanfics I've read and you totally deserve the kudos! You should make there be some more relationship problems with Grace/Luke cause it seems too perfect (not like I don't love perfect!) even though they have problems but have Grace like run off before the wedding or something like that. Whelp, I just wanted to tell you again that you are an awesome writer and I can't wait to read your third story, I'm sure it will be just as good! P.S. I loved the scene with dancing Gabe/Joan/Adam, so cute! Much Love Tabitha
magentabear chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
Very nice ending. I loved Luke's reasoning about marriage. It was romantic without being sappy. And for reasons I can't understand, Gabe is now my favorite character. He seemed like the ideal child for Joan and Adam, and I have decided I love him.

I like the career paths you gave each of them. I especially like how Joan and Adam's life worked out. I can really see Adam only selling his art to the woman who first believed in him.

I will be reading your next story. I look forward to it. I hope Gabe makes appearances.

Response to you response to my random side note: I totally agree with you. That Salma Hayek quote is great. I like your description of the movie. It probably is the "truest philosophical movie about religion." I watched it with my friends and we got really into it, comparing it with our various religions. (We had a Catholic, Christan, Jewish and agnostic, so it was quite the conversation.)

And finally, thank you for the kind words about Mother's Footsteps.
Em'sPride chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
wow, what an awesome story. I loved it. I tried to start reading it a couple of times, but I never had enough time to read it all, so this morning a sat down and read it from beginning to end, and it waqs truely fantastic. I loved the story line, and the variety of charcters you used. Althoug it was sad, it was also happy, intriging, exciting, mysterious and capttivating. I can't wait until your next story. Love Em's Pride
Butterfly Dancing chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
1st of all, thank you for the missing me and the thing about my aunt. 2nd of all, an update will be coming son. I promise! And thirdly, this was a good chapter and aww on the proposal and stuff. I laughed when Joan said they weren't leaving until she decided. I could see her doing that. And the Adam and Luke scene was awesome. Can't wait for the next story
Carol chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
I can't believe this story is over! I'm looking forward to the next story though since it will feature more of Ryan. Great writing and HURRY back soon!
AudreyF chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
Aww! Sigh, I'm a hopeless romantic too. That was such a sweet ending, perfect way for Luke to propose too! Kudos! I hope you write more Luke Grace stuff soon.
tiffany chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
wa aw you cant leave me! you must start another one! like now! lol that was one of your best chapters fool! do you still get hate mail? lol seriously way to go out with a bang! :) oh and dont forget to read that story. wings of crimson. by Indian summer. now im really really sad :(
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 17 . 8/20/2005
aw it was beautiful! can't wait for the new story